Please post experiences of item loss

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
mze
Emerald Rider

Post by mze »

Like Dorin said above, my BM is totally stripped, weird thing is the one arti i had left to exp and wanted lvl 10, didnt get deleted(SoK, was and still is lvl 8.16, meant to use for aura only).

All other items gone that were equipped + few from inventory aswell from what i noticed.

Rightnowed it, quite confident in getting it all back soon enough, so just waiting now :).
Remdi - Blademaster
Rahaauk - Animist LGM Tailor
Also playing Downanael the druid

Dorx
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorx »

my Vamp is naked.. :devlin:

Bidi
Emerald Rider

Post by Bidi »

Luz wrote:Yes they made the most convienient(sp?) way out of this FOR THEMSELF.

Question :
So if I find my char totaly naked , can I compose a new super mega op´t template and post that as my missing items?
Actualyl I personally think they have taken the most difficult route on this one, they could have taken the rollback and suffered the grief for loss of XP/RP's etc etc.

I'm saying this in a mild manner cuz I cant check my chars till tonight when I get home.

I have been playing my chars on Alb/Excal since the server screwed up and I didnt realise I had my Ice wiz (Now fire wiz) all lvl 10 artis and that I had 13 artis on him..I only played it yesterday and I doubt very much I can remember what the heck I have on it. Addmitedly some of it is useless like Flask & ring of dances but hey, I got it and leveled it :P

Thing is I have 10 or so other chars on my two Alb accounts there is little or not chance I'd have any idea of 10% of what I have.

I have 6 chars on Hib that I play on a regular basis and aside from some obvious artis doubt I could recall half of what I had/have. :(

Just hope my characters are ok or all knackered then the decision might be easier..
Currently Training in EVE and playing BF2:

Rhohandra -Caldari
Quinthar lvl 36 - Barbarian - Monk
Eranu lvl 31 - Gnome - Fury (29 Provisioner)

------------
Excalibur: (Retired)
Ferus Legionis
[50's] Armsman, Necro, Cleric, Cleric, Fire Wiz, Scout, Infil, Cabbie, Heretic, Sorc
Prydwen: (Retired)
Angry Squirrels
[50's] Bidi/Chanter, Maon/Druid, Flies/Ranger, Retsekans/Warden, Gloekin/Animist, Shsil/Mentalist

Overdue

Post by Overdue »

Luz wrote:you got 10 free days to sort it out ^^ :aran1:
Nope they haven't given the 10 free days they said.
Devera the 10th Season Thunderer Blademaster
Gori the 8th Season Silver Hand Bard
Deify the 9th Season Flammen Vakten Spiritmaster

Retired

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Overdue wrote:Nope they haven't given the 10 free days they said.
patience my friend, patience
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

Lost every item I had on Hib/Pryd ...

Sure going to be fun trying to remember a whole account with stuff.. characters-vaults etc. ROG item missing from druid template, doubtfully I will find a new one :<

Feel really strong about leaving the game atm, this blows...

SIGH.
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Seem to be any relationship between whether an account/toon was active recently and if it was corrupted, or entirely random?
Mael, 50th ment.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Maeloch wrote:Seem to be any relationship between whether an account/toon was active recently and if it was corrupted, or entirely random?
The account I lost items on was closed the week the servers crashed so I dont think that has anything to do with it...especially since all chars are stored in the same base (I guess)

/Ankh

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

We should be happy that the servers are back up atleast! Im sure they will have a stressy week when they try to help everyone get their items back. Im lucky as i just lost items (as far as I know) on one char but I fully understand your anger but still hope you wont leave daoc/prydwen... Luon made a post where he offers to help people regain their items and i will help too. First of all ill help Fallen Spirit ofc. I hope people with loads of stuff will lower their prices to help the realm btw...that would proberbly help ALOT.

/Ankh

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Maeloch wrote:Seem to be any relationship between whether an account/toon was active recently and if it was corrupted, or entirely random?
I lost everything on a character that I don't think I had logged in for several days before the problems popped up. It seems pretty random judging from mine. The ones that were active on Wednesday seem ok.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”