excal or cammlan.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Dardalion
Emerald Rider

Post by Dardalion »

pikeh wrote:either playing - Onedozen the reaver, Ihhi the merc in Thid or Fairy the scout in real rvr. Thid is better :) come join me dard i need a strong duo partner. make a minser or something. ive got loads of chain you can have.

alb/excal that is. Yes true, lots of cocks but its nice to see RvR from a enemies perspective. Animists are very OP'ed :)
Bah, post 10 mins before i log m8 :aran1:

Ive been getting chain killed on cammlan for the last hour or two, serves me right for playing a BD apparently ;)

If pryds down 2morow mebbee see you in alb m8, i got a few lvl 20 ish toons there :)

regards
Dard.
Fighting Enviro-crime irl 8-)

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

pikeh wrote:alb/excal that is. Yes true, lots of ****s but its nice to see RvR from a enemies perspective. Animists are very OP'ed :)
apparently not
Xest plays alb on the us servers and yea although animists can pwn one thing very quicky multiple targets are harder to kill so if you just zerg an animist youll beat them easy
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Kiniki
Emerald Rider

Post by Kiniki »

Im playing Mid/Excal RR5 Healer called Liife

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Banana wrote:apparently not
Xest plays alb on the us servers and yea although animists can pwn one thing very quicky multiple targets are harder to kill so if you just zerg an animist youll beat them easy
Shouldnt have to zerg one player to kill him tho ;)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Banana wrote:apparently not
No, Animists definetely are op'd :p It's the fact that they can hide a full stack of shrooms you run round corner, see it, run away before it nukes you and it still nukes and insta-kills you through 10ft of concrete, it's retarded :p No class should be allowed guaranteed kill through walls like that. It gets worse with more animists of course because it means for Mid/Alb to rush a lords room that 5/6 people HAVE to die, they have no choice, you have to sacrifice some chars to take a Hib defended Lord room - Hib don't necessarily have that worry, they can breach the Lords room without a loss if they're careful.

Animists and Bainshees make seige far too easy-mode for Hib, Hib defo needs some kind of nerf in the seige department (doesn't help that Hib has a billion PBAErs cos chanters/elds rock yet ice wizzies are gimp) but don't have a problem with them open field, seems pretty balanced in that area.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

ive rolled a Thane well i think thats what it is.. :bggrin: but have no clue as to where i am no clue as to where anything else is whether it be towns, ports, dungeons so yes i m generaly Lost in mid.. lol but its err different seems to be a very agroish place does mid, ive come across a cpl of dungeons and there all surrounded with pcon mobs.. oof even the lvl 21-30 instance.. oh tell i lie ive found the underworld or city whatever its called.. and hmmm different,, hehe.. yes im a Mid noob and boy dont i know it..
:lol2:
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Pm Kayishi or Oceaa on alb/excal n if i'm on i'll give ya some cash lubing :>
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

tapping away on mid/excal :O managed to gimp a warlock already, i find it a hard class to play but i guess it gets easier as the damage gets upped :/ need a stun bot to kill anything yellow con at the moment o.o

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Seanpaul wrote:tapping away on mid/excal :O managed to gimp a warlock already, i find it a hard class to play but i guess it gets easier as the damage gets upped :/ need a stun bot to kill anything yellow con at the moment o.o

hehe, most mid classes have root instead of stun -_- suxxor in some cases ;D

Me Bondila and Cogan plays as a team, don't remember name of Cogans char, but my and Bondos is easy to remember ;D

Thunderbone and Bonedila... Guess what class they are ;P
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

dolittle
Emerald Rider

Post by dolittle »

[quote="Elrandhir"]hehe, most mid classes have root instead of stun -_- suxxor in some cases ]

i play mid excal :<
Hib-Prydwen : <Crimson Tears>
Mid-Excaliber : <Dogma>

:banana: Murder On Four Oaks :banana:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”