ML 4 Brilliant job- slightly tainted

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Edit: Removed post just in case people can explain!

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Raid went well, cant comment on the vest but hope noone is getting harrassed over it.

Just a mention for future raids, at the point on 4.2 when we nearly abandoned it due to insta spawns:
i think this was due to the main force being on the route between town 3 (which had just been overrun) and the fort.
Due to us killing some in the fort the town was sending out troops and with us standing on route and killing on all sides this caused the continued attacks.
Once me moved up to the nearby camp the constant attacks stopped and we were able to recover and complete the step. <cheers>

One other thing which i dont blame anyone for as it was probably overlooked.
The remains from the big snake (4.8) were not there for the loot split, these wouldnt have been moved by /BG loot and would have gone to someone in the group that picked up loot.
Its no big deal but if you find them in your bag it would be nice if they could be handed over to Kilreen, maybe used in his next auction.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Kesxex wrote:
By all means the winner of this vest is the legitimite winner as far as I am concerned - he was alert despite PMs.

This is the raid leader saying this so as far as I can see there is no issue. On all raids the leader's word should be final and if this is Kes' ruling then IMHO the decision stands and there's little more to be said on this.

As a GM of the guild to whom the recipient belongs I will not be asking the member to hand over the vest.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”