Fao Edliana + the other's at gov "15/8 11:00cet"

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Aneline
Emerald Rider

Fao Edliana + the other's at gov "15/8 11:00cet"

Post by Aneline »

Very nice, and thanks for letting us "me was on bard" have a fair go at gov. if you ever need our help to do it just call, aneline/berny.
to the guys that came for mlxp i appoligize, i was khiting and wasent sure what was going on or how many were wanting to join ect, and thought hitting the mob would be enough :// so the reason my friends didnt invite was my bad, and i'm sorry for that :(

we had been there since 08:00am and for some reason danos didnt come at night time so had to wait full day + night + day to even have a go at him, so i was kinda paranoid and with what happend the night before it kinda increased my paranoia, hope you understand :D

anyway thanks again, i'm one happy chap with my shiny new gov, cheers :lemony:
Mid/excal - Aneline, + more
Hib/Pryd - Aneline, + more
Alb/classic - Aneline, + more
:coffee2:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Speaking of Gov, Sardine and another guy did it some days ago. I was with 8-9 guys who had failed 3 times on it when Sardine pulled it. I would like to express my gratitude to you Sardine for totally ignoring us even when we ran up to you and asked to atleast get the mlxp/enc exp from it.

/Ankh

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

ah , GoV that artifact that turn some people into idiots. Only 1 I ever got was brought for me by a friend.

I dread to think whats gonna happen when I need to get my second one.
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Aneline
Emerald Rider

Post by Aneline »

Ankh, dout sardine intended to ignore you, or deny you mlxp, my guess would be since his pull might have been "up for debate ?" that he was afraid you might pick it up and run off with it if grp invited, since it still dosent autosplit, done a couple encounters with him and he's never been shy to invite people for xp, but wasent there so cant say for sure ofc :tare:

Nougat
Emerald Rider

Post by Nougat »

if you ever need our help to do it just call, aneline/berny.
Indeed - if you need a hand just call me and if I'm capable I'll come.
You may wanna PM me on Nougat or Resistance though, since Berny is just a bb and always /anon *cough*

silly encounter took way too long to get right and I'm as releaved and happy atm as my friend with his new GoV hehe. Almost feel as if I was the one who got it ^^

Thumbs up for your patience Edliana - much respect for stepping aside and letting us have our go at it (two go's actually - we were just plain unlucky with timing at first) :bow:

To those that wanted ML xp - no offence to you, didn't mean to be rude or exclude people - you really just caught us at a bad time *blush*

Won't hesitate to invite for MLxp next time be sure of that :peace:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Aneline wrote:Ankh, dout sardine intended to ignore you, or deny you mlxp, my guess would be since his pull might have been "up for debate ?" that he was afraid you might pick it up and run off with it if grp invited, since it still dosent autosplit, done a couple encounters with him and he's never been shy to invite people for xp, but wasent there so cant say for sure ofc :tare:
Well, atleast one of the guys pulling claimed to be one of his friends..and I personally wouldnt wanna risk my reputation by running away. Imo setting treasurer takes 5 sec so I really cant understand what the problem was.

Edit: I wasnt there for enc exp or the artifact and still this pissed me off.

Edit2: ...didnt mean to ruin your happy thread btw, so nm my complains on Sardine

/Ankh

Aneline
Emerald Rider

Post by Aneline »

heh quite alright ankh, no worries :D
about the treasurer thing, thats just it tho, gov dosent split to treasurer, but to the player that picks it up, it was even worse a couple of patches ago were anyone could pick it up of the floor at least they fixed that much :D i generally think theres alot of paranoia surrounding that particular artifact, and alot of disputes, wich is a shame really, since were it concerns most other artifacts people have shown them selves to be truelly friendly and forth comming, an example of this was about 1½ weeks ago a chap comes purely to help me do cs "for my template" he ran all the way to sally's at SoM enc, chamed a pet, swam to aerus, and helped do the encounter, when we were done he didnt even demand a roll and actually seemed suprised when i offerd him to roll for it,:D he won, and i got my cs the next day,:D we both walked away happy and he got a just reward for taking the time to do something selfless, the way it should be imo

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Mkay, didnt know that....but speaking of parania, we actually did 3 pulls before he came so technically he stole it from us (yeah yeah, I know thats not what he did...but technically he did) it could be that he had just logged on too. Either way he should have recognized a couple of faces and realized that it was friendly people (especially the one - who ever it was again - who claimed to be his mate).

/Ankh

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Scabs wrote:ah , GoV that artifact that turn some people into idiots. Only 1 I ever got was brought for me by a friend.

I dread to think whats gonna happen when I need to get my second one.
Erm, single lullaby, ml9 pet, bard runs, druid bot heals, pet tanks? :D

That happened for me when I needed to get it for my hero, easy.

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Aneline wrote:Ankh, dout sardine intended to ignore you, or deny you mlxp, my guess would be since his pull might have been "up for debate ?" that he was afraid you might pick it up and run off with it if grp invited, since it still dosent autosplit, done a couple encounters with him and he's never been shy to invite people for xp, but wasent there so cant say for sure ofc :tare:
It autosplits and is bg loot compatible

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”