Albs take all 6 relics on excal..

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Javai
Emerald Rider

Post by Javai »

Clustering gives some interesting dilemma's. I've got a caster main on Alb/Excal and some caster alts on Hib/Pryd....who do I want to have power relics....probably best if they're all neutral really :)

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Javai wrote:Clustering gives some interesting dilemma's. I've got a caster main on Alb/Excal and some caster alts on Hib/Pryd....who do I want to have power relics....probably best if they're all neutral really :)
Not really a dilemma.. Hib > Alb/Mid.

/Ankh

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

so easy :-)

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Not really a dilemma.. Hib > Alb/Mid.

/Ankh

Realm I'm active in > Realm I'm not active in. (which changes)

:-)

Xaranian
Emerald Rider

Post by Xaranian »

VidX wrote:Nah, thing is the Hibs on excal don't seem to be trying much, same as the Albs on Pryd. So basically it should balance out. Mids are trying 50% on both servers, Albs on Pryd 0%, Albs on Excal 100%, Hibs on Pryd 100%, Hibs on Excal 0%. Basically it should work out nicely :D
Thats not true we have been trying alot but each time we have been zerged by the albs when we was on hurb trying to get our pwr relic back mids was on bold trying to get our str relic albs managed to out zerg us both places 3 times or so untill the mids got the hib str relic and hibs had to give up course we was 50-60ppl max and there was about 100 albs :) But im looking forward to work together with u guys... wich i know some other hibs does aswell :)
Angantyria rr6lx healer inactive.
Angantyr rr4lx Thane inactive.

<Rabid Badgers>

Vuokko rr7lx Bard active. [Ml10]
Cartees rr7lx Eld .
Xaraniax Upcomming ns.

<Amicitiae Renatus>
<Excalibur>

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

Thank god your on prydwen, where the albs are lazy :)

everz
Emerald Rider

Post by everz »

We had several attempts to take the relics back (/cheer mastade for leading) but failed, due to we got the bad end of the alb zerg (100+ :()
deleted/sold rip daoc

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

I'd rather see albs with all relics than hibs with 1 on exca

( yes , im such bitter and hateful :> )
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

give 6 power relics :|
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Mastade
Emerald Rider

Post by Mastade »

Same shit from Illaya again, dissing his own realm saying we dont give a shit. Its sad really, cuz hibs on excal really wants to. well ill just quote myself from FH.
Implying that hibs dont give a fuck anylonger, and that we will have our asses handed to us when cluster is here, is total bollocks, all you are doing is giving em reasons why they shouldn't bother. What i have experrienced lately is alot of hibs that wants to do stuff when ppl try and organise it. That is all it takes really. Someone open a bg and pm ppl in diff. alliances asking em to pass on a msg and get things going. When i first started doing some raids, it all really just started with my little grp taking a few twrs or so, all of a sudden more and more hibs decided to come and help out. thats how i suddendly ended up standing inside a inner keep that holded a relic. I enjoyed that very much and kept on trying to bring out the enthusiasm that i know is in every single hib.

Most importantly, we didnt give up and i didnt bitch at the ppl in my bg. I tried to show em respect, and it payed off by having a bg full of ppl that listened closely to what i said, even tho i made several screw-ups. I still need to get better at this shit before i do an organised raid planned ahead. Im very glad to see that some ppl, still bother to type /bg join Mastard when i do stuff.

And yeh, your totally right, there are alot of hibs that dont know how to take a twr/keep back. That just gives you, and the ones that knows how to a reason to do something about it, instead of bitching at em. Explain em what to do, most of this aint exactly rocket science after all. Oh well, maybe it is for some, perhaps i should make a thread about some of the basic stuff you need to know what regards keep/twr takes etc. /shrug

nite nite.
all from this thread. http://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=168294

Also made a thread about alliances/guilds and who to contact and such on excal, would be rly nice if you could make a similiar thread on Prydwen so we are well prepared for cluster. here it is -> http://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=67734

\\Mastade
Excalibur

GM of [Amicitiae Renatus]
Mastade Warden Banbharun
Mastard Bainshee Gilded Spear
Hobbit Nightshade Remedy Ardent

Prydwen
GM of [Animus]
Mastarde Healer Elding Vakten

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”