Late Night Duelling ...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Tare wrote:Aladdin!! admit it Jupi u watched that movie :D
no no no, sinbad the sailor... Jamies gave me his copy, now i know where he gets his inspiration for his FH threads from pirate:
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

hahaha :D

xianghua
Emerald Rider

Post by xianghua »

Banana wrote:thats an E&E youre replying too - and a friend
please state what you mean clearly and without insult.
why should i care what he is? the statement he did was just horribly stupid and i wouldnt have expected it from some1 who plays in a guild group, so i asked if it was meant as a joke.
Xianghua Heroine rr10
Seltir Healer rr7
Hatchetdwarf Skald rr6
Liao Cleric rr6
+ some pre rr5 toons

xianghua
Emerald Rider

Post by xianghua »

Tare wrote:yes duelling is a *serious* offense. The 2k they gain sitting around for an hour will have a major impact on the charts and will be the bringer of doom and damnation for us all.

Seriously why is this such a big deal?

cuz some ppl are idiots, no other reason rly
Xianghua Heroine rr10
Seltir Healer rr7
Hatchetdwarf Skald rr6
Liao Cleric rr6
+ some pre rr5 toons

xianghua
Emerald Rider

Post by xianghua »

[quote="fungus"]Your words are chosen wrong here requil]

totally agree
Xianghua Heroine rr10
Seltir Healer rr7
Hatchetdwarf Skald rr6
Liao Cleric rr6
+ some pre rr5 toons

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

xianghua wrote:why should i care what he is? the statement he did was just horribly stupid and i wouldnt have expected it from some1 who plays in a guild group, so i asked if it was meant as a joke.
what is playing in a guild grp got to do with it?
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

xianghua
Emerald Rider

Post by xianghua »

Bourkey wrote:what is playing in a guild grp got to do with it?
ppl who play this game seriously usually dont act like retarded kidz who got their lolly taken away by their mom.
Xianghua Heroine rr10
Seltir Healer rr7
Hatchetdwarf Skald rr6
Liao Cleric rr6
+ some pre rr5 toons

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

they ("we") whine like bitches when we get added on by non-guildies though :p

Glacier
Emerald Rider

Post by Glacier »

As most people probly can imagine, when 2 very balanced groups play eachother, they would hope for no interference from either side, to see who would come out on top, of the two groups.

Personally i would sasy, there is no more fun rvr, than playing in a group where you know everyone is playing their fullest vs another group that does the same, and coming out on top, without adds..

But if i go out to solo, only to have a group run over me tons, claiming to kill true soloers so they dont addzomg, i will add like a fuck, and ruin everything..
If you want your group to be left alone doing 8v8, then fucking leave me alone to do my 1v1 :treeebear
Oddballl <> /rvr
Glacier <> /toa

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Getting adds is never fun, but sometimes it's abit hard to see who's adding who. Several times i've been preparing a backstab/pa on an enemy, sneaked up to him and just as I was to attack other hibs have came out of nowhere and attacked him. I still attack the guy and the others go 'Did you have to add?' Not sure who's adding who in that case tbh...since stealthers do need to sneak up to do their attack.

Edit: I also had complains from an alb on irc that I added once when he was apparently duelling a hib just next to our tower in alb....quite entertaining actually - especially since I don't care about their whine anyway :) (its a mmorpg, not a solo game!)

/Ankh

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”