rr

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Otho
Emerald Rider

Post by Otho »

Dotster wrote:not been funny but on tops about 10 ppl read this at 1 time and i can honstley say ppl who read this will 99% be playing this game or in the defence it self and i can say it would not have no effect at all on the out come of the fight and tbh ladder is a hib u attacking hib so why not say about a mid rr on a HIBERNIA forum :confused:
1. If no one reads it, why post it?
2. Even if Ladder is a hib you are not supposed to use 3:rd party programs that might affect the game.
3. Allways funny to see people defend others with a reasoning like "it was not wrong of this person to drive at 200mph through this resident area, no one got runover". Even if the outcome was not affected from this post, it is still wrong.

Hithip
Emerald Rider

Post by Hithip »

Otho wrote:1. If no one reads it, why post it?
2. Even if Ladder is a hib you are not supposed to use 3:rd party programs that might affect the game.
3. Allways funny to see people defend others with a reasoning like "it was not wrong of this person to drive at 200mph through this resident area, no one got runover". Even if the outcome was not affected from this post, it is still wrong.
His got a point, remember when peeps complained about telling on irc about rr's. Pretty much the same imo.
Barding and shrooming for Hibernia.

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

how can you compare a speeding offense, all ladder did was say we need help if your reading this hib underpopulated as is and reason people on irc got pissed off was if albs rring hibs and then a hib tells loads of mids so then mids come along etc

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Imo the mids failed cos they took too long with their project, but thats my oppinion. (I doubt this post affected it in anyway since we had ppl telling every alliance about the attack and a BG up)

EDIT: but it was a nice try, havent seen many mids lately so but I hope to see more soon! (just like my arrows do!)

/Ankh

Tammuz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tammuz »

Otho wrote:1. If no one reads it, why post it?
In theory hes completely right here, this is wrong, but jsut like BB's its a wrong thats always been accepted in the game and i dont doubt some the mids who went for this used BB's, just another letoff by the runners of the game, seems odd to complain about it if your willing to accept any of the other letoffs.

Edit : Or its like saying i wont accept that guy driving at 200mph through this area, but i will let my friend off doing the same cos he uses a different car

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

lol

all the arguements

personally i didnt see this forum message til about 1hr AFTER the RR :P
so that helped is with defence i think ^^

but also

ok yes previously people have been told off for saying 'RR in progress on chat progs etc'
but there wasnt such a major lack of people online.
Surely its more fun for the mids/albs to do a relic raid AGAINST people not an empty keep? at this point they will prolly get the empty keep unless people are told.

And im not just saying it cause im a hib.
I would suggest if hib attack mid/alb they do the same and tell people.
More fun getting stuff through skill and tactics than with just blind luck of no one being online.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Otho wrote:Considering the state of RvR on Prydwen it wont get better from people to blabb about other realms trying to do relic raids. Ladder, why not give us mid a honest try without you comming here and telling about it. Trez, you say that you want mids back. Do you honestly think people wants to try again if people like Ladder blabbs about it like this. The risk you run now is that the next RR will be a morning raid when people do not tend to read forums.

Thanks Ladder for making RvR on Prydwen even more boring,
Otho
Otho that was a nice attempt. Nasty mess you guys left on the doors though. I doubt very much that this post would have made any difference to the outcome. You guys always come so close. Then you never come back!! Why didn't you return when you had the upper hand? Where is the staying power that would get your relic back?

I respect and admire the attempt though just dont' give up so easily we all enjoy a good ding dong.

Lastly don't let a post like this distract you - you lost it because you didn't keep us by the throat.

Sharkith

Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

What ladder did is just as bad as blabbing on IRC , if not worse (as more people use forums)

Litmoose
Emerald Rider

Post by Litmoose »

Otho, just RightNever the the thread to GoA and let them take what action they feel is right against ladder.. as blabbering is very lame.
uk:

Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

Hard to make links between the forum and daoc account

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”