...but they got what they deserved :)

/Ankh

Kaire
Emerald Rider

Post by Kaire »

Good work Hibernia! \o/
Eclipse, Prydwen
Kaire ~ Level 50 Nightshade ~ Lurikeen Thunderer
Kairee ~ Level 50 Mentalist ~ Lurikeen Brehon ~ Stripped naked by GoA ;)

House 3378, Meath.
Requiel wrote:If you'd like to report yourself for cheating we'll investigate your problem.

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

had fun with oil , 17 deathblows as druid xD. Respect to mids for running a full scale rr at primetime, was a fun fight :>

Nice work by all the people repairing and bringing woods after the fight also.
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

yes a nice evening and a good run around Mid to annoy them afterwords

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Damn, did only see the beginning of the fight b4 I had to leave for a party...

MIIIIIDS come back when i'm ready, my 3 deathblows and 2 deaths don't make up for my 2k rps :-s

COOOOOOOOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

Otho
Emerald Rider

Post by Otho »

Considering the state of RvR on Prydwen it wont get better from people to blabb about other realms trying to do relic raids. Ladder, why not give us mid a honest try without you comming here and telling about it. Trez, you say that you want mids back. Do you honestly think people wants to try again if people like Ladder blabbs about it like this. The risk you run now is that the next RR will be a morning raid when people do not tend to read forums.

Thanks Ladder for making RvR on Prydwen even more boring,
Otho

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

Otho wrote:Considering the state of RvR on Prydwen it wont get better from people to blabb about other realms trying to do relic raids. Ladder, why not give us mid a honest try without you comming here and telling about it. Trez, you say that you want mids back. Do you honestly think people wants to try again if people like Ladder blabbs about it like this. The risk you run now is that the next RR will be a morning raid when people do not tend to read forums.

Otho

not been funny but on tops about 10 ppl read this at 1 time and i can honstley say ppl who read this will 99% be playing this game or in the defence it self and i can say it would not have no effect at all on the out come of the fight and tbh ladder is a hib u attacking hib so why not say about a mid rr on a HIBERNIA forum :confused:
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

i doubt it would bring that many extra people and anyway people looking at the forums are either playing, or are probably about to play.

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

Otho wrote:Considering the state of RvR on Prydwen it wont get better from people to blabb about other realms trying to do relic raids. Ladder, why not give us mid a honest try without you comming here and telling about it. Trez, you say that you want mids back. Do you honestly think people wants to try again if people like Ladder blabbs about it like this. The risk you run now is that the next RR will be a morning raid when people do not tend to read forums.

Otho
I really like my + 10 % Strengh :banana:
good post Ladder, and for Mids-> think we needed longer to repair doors then you smash them :troll:

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”