Albs take all 6 relics on excal..

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
ilaya
Emerald Rider

Albs take all 6 relics on excal..

Post by ilaya »

last week it was 5am raid on hib.. was a 4 am raid on mid... at least thats what peeps are crying about. clever peeps know better tho.

last week. mids had crim+ towers, albs had bolg+towers. there's 2 keeps down. they werent taken at 5am.

similarly in mid this morning, hibs had nottmoor, alb had taken glenlock but mids retook. keep was still low level. so that raid didnt exactly start at 4am either.

im going insane on excal atm. they driving me nuts. i tell them that relic defense starts as soon as one of your towers is under siege. very few peeps agree tho.

hopefully some of you guys will. and if u do.. we'll get along just fine :)
Ilaya - RR6+ Lurikeen Champion - GM Hearts of Fire Hib/excal - sleeping Zzzzzzz

LGM AC/Tailor/Alch/SC

PSOBB- Ilaya lvl 120 HUnawearl SKYLY
Boowen lvl 32 FOnawear GREENILL
<ACTIVE!>

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

I think we can safely conclude that:

WE ARE DOOMED OH NOES !!!!! :*( *: *:*:*:(:(:(:(:((:(::((:

VidX

Post by VidX »

Nah, thing is the Hibs on excal don't seem to be trying much, same as the Albs on Pryd. So basically it should balance out. Mids are trying 50% on both servers, Albs on Pryd 0%, Albs on Excal 100%, Hibs on Pryd 100%, Hibs on Excal 0%. Basically it should work out nicely :D
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Time will tell

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Basically it will be like when NF stated, we have to quickly get things claimed so we dont appear as the easy target.
if people want to set up thier iRvR then we have to make sure it isnt in our frontier.
Im sure the mids dislike the albs more then us so we can try to use that to our advantage.
Main thing is not to allow any of them to get a foot hold in the green lands.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Bebop
Emerald Rider

Post by Bebop »

after cluster relics will be changing hands alot imo for the month or so...after that things will settle down so i wouldn't worry too much :)

I have to say though other week i played mid/exc & theres very little organisation & it dont suprise me mid has no relics on exc once again.. eg:

nott (i think it was) was under siege with about 20+ enemy ...it had about 7 defenders... i did /who emain & it shown 50+ mids as mids had crim to port there \o/ ...so instead of defending there own frontier they were too buzy running about emain ^^

That night mid frontiers got battered, lost 3 keeps & lots of towers, but by this time mids woke up or they would of lost relic alot sooner imo

Main prob on mid atm theres no "leader" or at least i aint seen anyone try. So when a BG is started no one hardly listen & ends up with mids getting farmed due to lack of organisation, as for hib/pryd... no idea never played there
Prydwen RETIRED..Might be comming back!
Hib
Bebop
Boppa
Bopper
Bops
Furse
Mid
Bebop
Latona
Bopps
Boppa

US
Bpm - RM
Eternul - BD
Tequila - Healer

VidX

Post by VidX »

Bebop wrote:nott (i think it was) was under siege with about 20+ enemy ...it had about 7 defenders... i did /who emain & it shown 50+ mids as mids had crim to port there \o/ ...so instead of defending there own frontier they were too buzy running about emain ^^

That night mid frontiers got battered, lost 3 keeps & lots of towers, but by this time mids woke up or they would of lost relic alot sooner imo
Sounds a bit like some of the attitude I've got from Hib when asking people to come defend Hib keeps:

[Alliance] Iamnotahibreally: "I couldn't care less about keeps in Hib"
[Alliance] Iamnotahibreally: "And I think alot here would say the same"

Such a nice alliance tbh
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

VidX wrote:Sounds a bit like some of the attitude I've got from Hib when asking people to come defend Hib keeps:

[Alliance] Iamnotahibreally: "I couldn't care less about keeps in Hib"
[Alliance] Iamnotahibreally: "And I think alot here would say the same"

Such a nice alliance tbh
you need a new alliance :(
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Ixu
Emerald Rider

Post by Ixu »

haha.. pld classic ages -> toa in hib/exc
I never.. I NEVER saw albs would rally primetime relicraid. It's always alarmclock so not very suprised hibs don't wanna give a shi-i.
Ok got myself wrong... they did one relic raid primetime *cough*
mids were at Gadna prolly 100vs100 fight and we all know how good servers goa got at Mt.Collory at begin of times.. so both realms crashed :D
And albs runned at claimed the price as no1 defending :P

Adianna
Emerald Rider

Post by Adianna »

Bebop wrote:after cluster relics will be changing hands alot imo for the month or so...after that things will settle down so i wouldn't worry too much :)
We have to make sure we get the 3 power relics then. I want to see those 809 per DD happen on level 50 enemies. :p
Adwaenyth - Alathanne - Adianna -=- Face Down / Prydwen-Excalibur

European Time Zones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbr ... ezones/eu/
World Clock - Europe:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... ent=europe

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”