To all those asking for xp and rare scrolls...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Malaeus
Emerald Rider

Post by Malaeus »

[quote="Arcsalin"]and very nice they are too but sadly i am a shade and not welcome in toa farming groups, even tho i have two toons that are ml 3 and can go to DV, but they are stealthers. No one wants my pbaoe either for some reason ]

That would mark people in hib as idiots if they dont want ya PBAoE, as PBs are 1 of the best (if not the best) PvE char in hib... Hope u get ya PB to ML 3 and people come to their sences :O)

Malaeus
Lie to others as you like but never lie to yaself

Guidance WorldDreamer - RR 5 Fat Firby drood
Ezeekiel UkuleleFaetter - RR4 Celt with a harp

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

i have been after the mad tales scrolls and tartaros's for some time now so hearing that they drop in the ml dungeon sounds promising.
i have ml3 and 4 but not all of 1 and 2. do i need them to enter?
but signing up! i have a warden that could use the xp too.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Malaeus
Emerald Rider

Post by Malaeus »

asterixxx wrote:i have been after the mad tales scrolls and tartaros's for some time now so hearing that they drop in the ml dungeon sounds promising.
i have ml3 and 4 but not all of 1 and 2. do i need them to enter?
but signing up! i have a warden that could use the xp too.
Im not sure about this, but pretty sure u have to be ML 3 effective to enter... Again - Join Darktails raid in some weeks, then u can get all the scrolls ya like :O)

Malaeus

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

darktail has cancelled his ml raids mate. i have posted that i will continue them if i recieve help from any of the leaders.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Malaeus
Emerald Rider

Post by Malaeus »

asterixxx wrote:darktail has cancelled his ml raids mate. i have posted that i will continue them if i recieve help from any of the leaders.
Hope it happens and thx for giving it a shot :O)

Malaeus

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”