Full Master level's Remains -- drunken bidding posts

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Haarewin

Post by Haarewin »

Bugzy wrote:Your reply was clever too. It has the same IQ rating as a block of wood.
IQ score has nothing to do with intelligence. IQ tests were fabricated to make the rich appear more intelligent than the poor & foreign, giving them an excuse for culling / experimenting on 'stupid' (read poor) people.

i guess stupeh is 'richer' than you.
i don't have a sig.

xianghua
Emerald Rider

Post by xianghua »

Kabane wrote:MedJai as you are probaly aware auction bids are binding and under normal rules you would be eligable to pay a 20% back out fee but im willing to make it 10% as this is your first offence :-)

Kabane
that one made me laugh irl xDDD

now seriously

are you all drunk?, i mean cmon 40p for fuckin roleplay remains? get real, they arent even worth 40c....

its up to u ofc but i would use my money on something usefull :p
Xianghua Heroine rr10
Seltir Healer rr7
Hatchetdwarf Skald rr6
Liao Cleric rr6
+ some pre rr5 toons

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

xianghua wrote:that one made me laugh irl xDDD

now seriously

are you all drunk?, i mean cmon 40p for fuckin roleplay remains? get real, they arent even worth 40c....

a) They're too help the realm's defenses.. for buying wood to repair doors, for buying items to build rams.. trebs etc..

b) People like to decorate their houses in their sparetime. Having a collection of the Master Level Remains in their house is just as normal as having a coin collection (though thats not normal), or CD collection of your best band.

c) If you actually saw how much money I had in my bank - 40plat is only a small percentage of this.
Retired until further notice

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

brag brag
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Amedor wrote: c) If you actually saw how much money I had in my bank - 40plat is only a small percentage of this.
Good, buy me a couple of items I need for my NS template please as your rich anyway :)

/Ankh

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

Can we try to do something constructive as setting rules to biddings in the future, what happens if someone just say a bid and then say they were drunk or just stupid?

And my opinion is people who blame "I was drunk" can go jump of a bridge
I been drunk and done some fkn stupid things but I didnt try to blame something, it was me doing both the drinking and the actions followed ffs.
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Cogan
Emerald Rider

Post by Cogan »

now seriously

I 2nd that ^^ i wouldn't pick it up even if someone throwed it at me. Fix urself a nice template or summat for the cash instead.
[Gareth]
Cogana, RR4L8 Shaman
<Crimson Eclipse>

[Stonehenge]
Cougana, RR4 untemplated Theurg (lvl 49!)
<Astral Guard>

[Prydwen]
Cogan, RR11 Druid
Mayah, RR6 Ranger
<Crimson Tears>
(give transfer to Merlin)

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

xianghua wrote:are you all drunk?, i mean cmon 40p for fuckin roleplay remains? get real, they arent even worth 40c....
There you go again, i would have thought after all the discussions on FH that you would have realise the simple fact.
People have differant aims and goals in this game and get enjoyment out of differant things.
If you dont want to pay for something then dont but no need to make a comment like this.

Back to the topic at hand, people make mistakes when drunk, fair enough, however once recovered its best to try to fix them.
That didnt happen in this case, it was only a few days later when someone mentioned they thought the bidder was bankrupt that the truth came to light.
Unfortunately not much you can really do to enforce any ruling or check how legitimate it is, no credit rating for example.
Ultimately its down to trust, you have to trust people not to make bids they dont intend to keep, or make bids just to boast the price.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Poliava
Emerald Rider

Post by Poliava »

Why do i feel bad after reading this thread?
Poliava 50 Mana Chanter [Stealthing Warfare]
Sinl 50 Ranger [SW]
Wekilledourhusbandz 50 Animist [SW]
Ellisime 50 Druid [SW]
Civena 50 Bard (RR5+) [SW]
Loveluwi 50 Mentalist [SW]
Lovebuffs 48 Druid [SW]
Polildera 42 warden [SW]
Enchanted 42 CHampion [SW]
Idiea 40 Mentalist [SW]
Quest 25, soon to be 50, Nightshade [SW]

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

now seriously

Uh, it's about exclusiveness u c.

For me there's not much else to spend my money on. Although I don't buy remains. :)

BUT if someone wants remains really bad, why not just let him buy it? Not like he was harming you or something ><

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”