ML1 and ML3 - Help required...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

i will be turning up with asterixxx 50 chanter. I have all the grp and solo steps.i would be quite happy to help ppl through them but i am hoping we could get to the bg steps tonight too if possible.
so signing up asterixxx 50 chanter
Thereal 48-49 (not sure) shade
Luann 45 druid
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Sturgis Podmore
Emerald Rider

Post by Sturgis Podmore »

Sharkith wrote:Yes! Excellent idea - we do group steps and see how we go - can we all meet at 7-7.30pm GMT in Oceanous Haven?

Like I said I have the groups steps so I can come and help where needed and iof we have time for some of the BG steps we can try those as well depending on progress?

Sharkith
Is this still on tonight?

I would like to do it...perhaps if the group steps go well and we have enough people we could do 1.9 and 1.10 as well?

Let me know what's happening - I'll check back later.

Hibernia Prydwen

Sturgis Podmore • Lvl 50 Druid • ML5 Perfecter

Albus Dumbledore • Lvl 50 Enchanter

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

It is still on at 19:00 GMT :)

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

I am definitely going to be there.

Sharkith

Sturgis Podmore
Emerald Rider

Post by Sturgis Podmore »

Excellent - see you all there then :)

Hibernia Prydwen

Sturgis Podmore • Lvl 50 Druid • ML5 Perfecter

Albus Dumbledore • Lvl 50 Enchanter

Sugah
Emerald Rider

Post by Sugah »

I have my Ranger and Druid that need all ML's. I'd be more than welcome to run a series of Sunday evening raids :) (work till 6.30pm GMT). Ranger just needs ML1.10 so i'll try and join you tonight for that as i don't get home till 8:30 gmt :(.
Hib/Pry
Minewt - Eldritch - Tailor in Training
Mingle - Ranger - Fletcher in Training
Sugah - Vampiir - Alcoholic in Training
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

Lenah

Post by Lenah »

For those that still read this post ... ML1 was completed last night (thursday) succsesfully.
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

sorry I missed you guys. I got tied up in work. That might make you wonder what I work at..... :eek2:

I arrived ten minutes too late - it doesn't matter that much because all I need are the BG steps for ML1 at the moment.

Sharkith

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Yes i need the bg steps too. And i missed out last night because i got drawn in to the challenge of beating my old guild in a boat race!
and someone forgot to PM me when they got to the bg steps.......:P
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

When we (me and 2 mates) logged into the game around 20:45 CET (15 mins past starting time) almost all steps were done already and around 21:00 CET the BG moved to 1.9.

We didn't joined at that moment so we were left alone :confused:

We found help to complete Fire Island (1.1) and did Thiefs (1.2) by ourselfs and are working SLOWLY towards the other steps.

We can't follow early raids and can't dedicate too much time into that, but if you want certain ML1 steps and we can be of any help, try to catch us ingame (it's me --> Irah (Ani), Mayesa (Ani) and Talissa (Bard)).

Can catch me on Weda (Warden) or Yorinde (Druid) too.

We are online usually up from 20:30 CET ... 21:00 CET and I try to stop at around 23:30 CET.

With porters and Djinn Stones travelling is easy so we can setup a hunt on-the fly.
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”