F.A.O. Espen

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Scabs
Emerald Rider

F.A.O. Espen

Post by Scabs »

A guild friend of mine has mentioned that you aren't the decentist of people on the shout box. So I had a look to see what you had being saying about him.

I proceeded to check what you have been typing about him. I found the following.

Espen 07-02-2005 at 02:48 PM
i once dates Scabs 's mom... she was horrible in bed..

Personally I don't give a shit about what people say but if your saying this about my family what are you saying about others.

I heard you have come over from excal alb? If so please do me and the community a favour and go back. :cow:
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

erm, i hope you are sarcastic here scabs....was probably just a joke..
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

I've just been told that this is just abuse of a command. Even so it should not be used like this at all.

1. the command should be removed

or

2. the person should be removed.
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Jupiler wrote:erm, i hope you are sarcastic here scabs....was probably just a joke..
Joke or not it ain't i the spirit of things.
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

agree with scabs he
pisses everyone (and his mum) who log s on
anyway wich command this is...ban this spamer
levelnix

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

think they are referring to the command [=you=] (without the =signs) which inserts the name of whoever is looking at it, not intentionally directed at anyone, most people would put it in the phrase good morning [you] etc...

To use it to refer to someone's family members among the community that we have here is taking it a step too far, so in this case i agree with scabs, go back to your own realm if you wish to slag people off.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

this hasnt been the first time that the [ you] command has been abused. Mods have been asking over and over not to abuse it. But its clear that some ppl dont have the maturity to do so.
With as result that ppl think they are personally attacked because some joker thinks its funny.

As far as i'm concerned take it out.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Espen
Emerald Rider

Post by Espen »

as i said a couple times in shoutbox.. sorry .. tbh i didnt think it through when i said it there and i thought everyone knew when [you ] were used but apparently not.. so again.. im sorry....

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

its very obvious when the you command is used, if you name is in bold and italic its used.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Espen
Emerald Rider

Post by Espen »

Satyn wrote:its very obvious when the you command is used, if you name is in bold and italic its used.
it also changes to red if you hold your mouse over...

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”