Ml1 to Ml10

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

OohhoO wrote:They may not be hard for you but for me they are harder than anything else I've ever done in this game, and there's not much which I havn't done at some point between beta & now.

Oh come on, you basically said the same thing about 1.1 ...

I can't help it if you find it hard, I always do prereqs before raids with my chars, infact I go zerk and do all prereq steps for all mls if possible.

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

Regardless what ever anyone has said before i dont particualy care im doing the pre-steeps in raid if any doesnt want to do then and the raid then thats fine they Dont Have to come im trying to help ppl out who cant do the steeps and there for have problems doing the /bg parts so plz dont post farm here this is just for ppl who are coming but have reavant Questions im sorry if some ppl dont understand trying to help other realm members out but thats not my problem

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Kabane wrote:im sorry if some ppl dont understand trying to help other realm members out but thats not my problem
The thing is mate, in a way you are not.

Nobody likes ML's to drag on, heck, ml 3 takes about 2.5-4 hours with all pre's done - without pre's we're looking at 4-6 hours, a time-limit that'll upset everyone apart from the lazy, worthless sods that can't get off their @sses and organise some presteps.

Strive to make the majority happy, not all imo.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Lothandar wrote:Oh come on, you basically said the same thing about 1.1 ...

I can't help it if you find it hard, I always do prereqs before raids with my chars, infact I go zerk and do all prereq steps for all mls if possible.

What I said before was ... I find the ML group steps the hardest thing in DAoC.

What I'm saying now is ... I find the ML group steps the hardest thing in DAoC.

Where exactly do you see an inconsistency?
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Minkyra
Emerald Rider

Post by Minkyra »

Excellent Kabane, I will help whenever and where ever I can though often my time is limited. Thanks for doing this

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Bugzy wrote:The thing is mate, in a way you are not.

Nobody likes ML's to drag on, heck, ml 3 takes about 2.5-4 hours with all pre's done - without pre's we're looking at 4-6 hours, a time-limit that'll upset everyone apart from the lazy, worthless sods that can't get off their @sses and organise some presteps.

Strive to make the majority happy, not all imo.
So go do one of the other 99.99% of ML raids which don't include pre-reqs if it's going to upset you.
WTF are you whining about?
& making groundless assumptions about people about whom you have not even the slightest clue is both lazy & worthless IMO.
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

OohhoO wrote:So go do one of the other 99.99% of ML raids which don't include pre-reqs if it's going to upset you.
WTF are you whining about?
& making groundless assumptions about people about whom you have not even the slightest clue is both lazy & worthless IMO.
Firstly, i don't need the ML's and i've ran my own set of raids.

Secondly, am not whining, am merely telling you of the consequences of doing such a drastic thing.

Thirdly, assumptions they are not since they don't relate to names or anything of the sort. Let's face it some of us are plain lazy and like to have everyone handed to us on a platter. That is not what daoc is all about.

As for the grp steps being hard...errr.... no.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

OohhoO wrote:What I said before was ... I find the ML group steps the hardest thing in DAoC.

What I'm saying now is ... I find the ML group steps the hardest thing in DAoC.

Where exactly do you see an inconsistency?

I see the problem in you commenting all of my posts about how hard grp steps are.

Addon: Plus your way of reacting to other people NOT AGREEING with you. Hush away with you.
Bugzy wrote: As for the grp steps being hard...errr.... no.

Agreed, people saying that are just lazy. Not to mention the aggression when being put against that fact ;p

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

First Off guys Let me say a Huge THX TO ALLL that came on ml1 was good fun and i hope.....Everyone got it sorted .

Now i need to ask if everyone minds doing the pre-regs in the raid i know everyone say they didnt during the raid but im asking again if Not then its same plan for 2morrow(thrusday) only ask u get solo step done ill be online from 5pm Again to buff etc for help with solo step ..
Once Again Cheers
Kabane

EDIT

NB once again i ask that this thred is only used for ppl that want to do the raids and have relavent Questions about it plz Dont post farm :-( if u would like to discuse my tatcits then make a new post (or even my spelling) :-p
but lets try to keep on subjet of the mls im leading and the Q's ppl have

Cheers Kabane

fungus
Emerald Rider

Post by fungus »

One tip as you stated in your first post:
Kabane wrote:hi guys After the good responce i had over NE alliance ive decided to give this a Bash :-O
Although ive got no exp doing ml raids theres a few ppl who've said they'l come and give me a hand running it,
Kabane
Listen to your fellow realmmates who say do the presteps beforehand, dont try to "discover the wheel again".

But what you can do is split the raid into 2 parts:
part one:
day 1: do presteps / group steps before the raid. you can help everyone to do the solo / group steps who cant do it on their own.

part two:
day 2: do all Battle Group steps.

regards Ejo
Prydwen
Ejo Bard Tiarna <Tuatha De Danann>

warhammer
ejo BW rr 80 karak azgal
output DoK rr80 karak azgal

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”