Spawn rate at CF fins spot -- Split from: Fixed times CF Fins group

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hmm

i could understand the spawn rate being slowed and i was told this was the case but changing a mob so animists cant attack them in case theyre afk??

thats evil :(
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

fungus
Emerald Rider

Post by fungus »

Reza wrote:The main change at CF fins isnt the pop rate, its the fact that they have around a 50% chance to pop with 90%+ (iirc may even be 100%) body resist (to stop afk plving). So if you have a set up with alot of ur dmg coming from bains and animists then its a pain, but if its coming from pbs mainly then the shrooms still give the to hit bonus without leeching as much xp..
i have been PL-ing at 4 FINS and was just as "back in the old days" insta pop rate and stuff, this info you providing was unknown to me, where can i find this in the npatch notes reza ? Havent noted a difference with our ani pulling and they seem 2 hit ok.
Prydwen
Ejo Bard Tiarna <Tuatha De Danann>

warhammer
ejo BW rr 80 karak azgal
output DoK rr80 karak azgal

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

stupeh wrote:fop + leech
pb + leech
pb + leech
ani + leech

i dont see room :P
That group setup wouldn't level as fast as say a fop bard + leech and a bb in the background. I've let a druid pull with aoe root and los really buggers him up. A bard can pull the whole camp every pull no sweat.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

relic
Emerald Rider

Post by relic »

Bugzy wrote:That group setup wouldn't level as fast as say a fop bard + leech and a bb in the background. I've let a druid pull with aoe root and los really buggers him up. A bard can pull the whole camp every pull no sweat.
Yeah, hence why Bolg is useless for powerlevelling.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”