Raid Arrangements...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lenah

Post by Lenah »

Lenah and Eluwien, been lately leading few raid with these toons. I live on GMT+2 area, so 18gmt is already late, and when most raids end at 1am gmt, (3am here) it gets really late, I dont really want to start later just becouse commuting in london is hard. Only ML1-bg and ML5-bg raids can take less than 3 hours, others goes easy over 4+ hours, some harder ones 6+ hours.

This is very natural problem in game thats players are spreaded over many time zones, and there is nothing we can do about it. Its just bad luck GMT (UK) has to be in west side of the continent, else there would be countryes towards west in GMT-2 or so, and raid leaders from those countryes could lead raids at times that would fit you better. In this, raid leader cannot never please everyone, moving 1 hour later is not a good thing for those that play from russia.
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Lenah wrote:Lenah and Eluwien, been lately leading few raid with these toons. I live on GMT+2 area, so 18gmt is already late, and when most raids end at 1am gmt, (3am here) it gets really late, I dont really want to start later just becouse commuting in london is hard. Only ML1-bg and ML5-bg raids can take less than 3 hours, others goes easy over 4+ hours, some harder ones 6+ hours.

This is very natural problem in game thats players are spreaded over many time zones, and there is nothing we can do about it. Its just bad luck GMT (UK) has to be in west side of the continent, else there would be countryes towards west in GMT-2 or so, and raid leaders from those countryes could lead raids at times that would fit you better. In this, raid leader cannot never please everyone, moving 1 hour later is not a good thing for those that play from russia.
Yes Lenah it is a problem I suspected you were GMT +2 and to be honest I don't think you can do it any later. I think the UK based players need to try and sort out for themselves and hopefully the bigger range of raids will be good for everyone?

Your doing a great job ! Keep it up!

Sturgis Podmore
Emerald Rider

Post by Sturgis Podmore »

Lenah wrote:Lenah and Eluwien, been lately leading few raid with these toons. I live on GMT+2 area, so 18gmt is already late, and when most raids end at 1am gmt, (3am here) it gets really late, I dont really want to start later just becouse commuting in london is hard. Only ML1-bg and ML5-bg raids can take less than 3 hours, others goes easy over 4+ hours, some harder ones 6+ hours.

Move to London Lenah - you can sleep on my sofa :)

Hibernia Prydwen

Sturgis Podmore • Lvl 50 Druid • ML5 Perfecter

Albus Dumbledore • Lvl 50 Enchanter

Lenah

Post by Lenah »

Sorry mate I have to turn you down.

If you want me, you atleast need to have a gothic double bed, with enough pillows to make a mountain, and satin sheets naturally, prefetably bloodred, but purple is ok.

You want someone on sofa, try Awarkle? ;=)

(just had to)
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Sturgis Podmore
Emerald Rider

Post by Sturgis Podmore »

[quote="Lenah"]You want someone on sofa, try Awarkle? ]

Good God no! If I let Awark stay over there'll be bloody mushrooms all over my carpet :)

Hibernia Prydwen

Sturgis Podmore • Lvl 50 Druid • ML5 Perfecter

Albus Dumbledore • Lvl 50 Enchanter

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Well from my side, with the present state of london roadworks, roadworks and more roadworks im lucky to get home for 18:45, so 19:00 is really the earliest i can run things.
The other thing to consider is how people run raids.
My ones for example tend to try to be chaotic and fun, try not to wait around and get things done quickly.
as far as im concerned boredom is the major raid killer, along with people not following instructions.

a couple of weeks after catacombs i expect there will be several ML raids and artifact hunts going on (with sever lack of healers i suspect).
I will probably be running one from 7pm on a week day, i expect someone else will be running one at the weekend.

The best thing i can suggest is to try to get all the group steps done, then if there is a raid you can join it.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Sturgis Podmore wrote:Good God no! If I let Awark stay over there'll be bloody mushrooms all over my carpet :)
but i hear he is a fun guy! <grin>
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”