Battler / Itet credit Extraordinaire!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Amedor
Emerald Rider

Battler / Itet credit Extraordinaire!

Post by Amedor »

Been recently farming Battler and Itet (and other encounters such as ml1.1, 1.5 and 2.10), and often ask on /as if anyone needs credit before doing these encounters. So I thought it would be more useful if I posted on here when I do these encounters (for if you need credit).

Although I first started with a wide range of encounters, I only do the two now (Battler and Itet) on a regular run. But if you need one of the master level encounters listed above I wouldn't mind helping you to get them after my regular farming.

I often do these encounters on the times listed below, so if you need credit feel free to /send Amedor when you see me log on and I'll be happy to let you tag along. Also if you spot SoM or Scalars up at that time, and you are in need of credit I can also be able to help you with those encounters, if not I'll leave them.

Feel free to tell your friends about this, as I would like to help as many people as possible for getting these encounters and then artifacts.

Edit: Am just doing these encounters when someone asks for help, or if I have absolutely nothing else to do, as I feel I have farmed them enough - reducing Battler down to 1.5plat, and Crocodile Tooth to 6plat .

Just PM me in game or reply here if you want the credit, and we can see if I can kill it for you (if its up).

And don't even think of flaming about farming artifact encounters, since these ones are rarely done as soon as they pop, like Scalars or Gem of the Lost memories. Battler itself has ~3 hours repop time, and 9/10 of the time its up whenever I look for it. Also Itet is rarely done since it takes a good full group to do it if you don't have the right classes - 2 animists or ml9 pet + fop. I am farming these encounters to help the community by providing the artifacts or other rare drops (cinder tainted sleeves from Battler, Crocodile Tooth from Itet), and the more I farm, the more happy people there are with these items :D.
Retired until further notice

Medjai
Emerald Rider

Post by Medjai »

or sell em when cluster comes for high prices? such help :moo:
ohh and lemme guess ..u inviting ppl to get encounters? i think u helping urself not the others
gonner O.o

relic
Emerald Rider

Post by relic »

I'm amused to read this Amedor seeing that I've expressed an interest in your CTS and been extremely polite to you. You kept me waiting for ~5 hours and still to no avail regarding a 1minute chat about the cost of the sleeves due to you being:
Amedor wrote:"busy having fun on TS".
This is either prejudice (even though I've never spoken to you before this encounter in my life). Or that Medjai is correct and you're keeping me on tow due to trying to milk the cost, and thus, this:
Amedor wrote:"I am farming these encounters to help the community by providing the artifacts or other rare drops (cinder tainted sleeves from Battler, Crocodile Tooth from Itet), and the more I farm, the more happy people there are with these items ."
Becomes comical.

I guess I'll attempt to farm them myself if you're going to mess me about in order to increase your gain. Some faux-realm spirit you speak of.

Yes this is a bit of a rant, but I've also been quoted "anywhere up to 10p" for 3 pieces of MP cloth. So I think something needs to be said.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

umm

for the record

amedor has capped the plats you can gain in the game so i very much doubt it would be for personal interest regarding the selling of artifacts later on.

tbh you need to schedule when he is free and in game - and as hes now listed times then you can :)

however he always has the choice to say 'bog off' to anyone.
so dont be to depressed if this happens.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

um.. for the record you cant cap the plats you can have in game, all you need to do is make some mules to carry them ;)

you can have ~2.5 mihtril on one account atm or so I guess, and most people have more then one account (as so do he as he runs a bot with him)

Dont have anything against Amedor (atleast what I know off :p) was just the cap money things I got stuck on :monkey:
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

the point i was making was if a person has enough plat on their account they cannot log without loosing it unless they give it to another person - its highly unlikly they would farm the arti to make a profit later.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Qbic
Emerald Rider

Post by Qbic »

Well just for the record amedor did help me a few weeks ago to get credit for Battler; a friendly chap that was willing to help out so I don't really see a reason to flame him.

Zil
Emerald Rider

Post by Zil »

still think your battler leather sleeves are overpriced :(

oh and stop doing itet! :P
Currently Playing Giaz - Skald on Camlann
Maddi 50 Enchantress
Middi 50 Nightshade
Liva 50 Druid
Theia 50 Hero
+ 20 other lvl 50's across Europe
"The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it."

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

also amedor, as said only farms them and does not sell them overpriced. Like he said 3 hour pop and he farms one every now and again? Surely with more in circulation prices should drop.
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

itet farming doesnt help tho ;o some ppl need credit too, battler i can understand
~

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”