[Official] Network outage

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Requiel

[Official] Network outage

Post by Requiel »

Here's the situation as I know it. I'll update this post as I get new info, rather than the other thread so that the important info doesn't get lost amongst a deluge of other stuff.
It seems that one of the main power supplies for our network died and brought the main router down with it. Obviously there was a backup which kicked in as designed, however that failed under the sudden load as well. This has caused additional damage across our network. Our techs are assessing the extent of the damage right at this minute and as soon as I have an ETA for a fix I'll post it here.

Please be patient and be assured we are putting every resource we have into getting the network back up and running.

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

i cannot log into my account either ,, " account already logged in" message after the mass LD ,, will this clear as the server comes back up ?, raid s to attend tongiht and all that :)
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

VidX

Post by VidX »

Normally in situations like this Nejtun the system will start to remove ghost logins as time progresses, I think the last time something like this happened it took up to 2 hours before I was able to log in again though.

If I was at home I could ask Req directly about this, only thing I can suggest is giving it a while, GOA might do a purge of the servers to clear it up or will post any further instructions (usually RN).
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

As some of you may have seen, some servers came back up. Many of you are having problems with ghosted accounts (already logged in). We are going to bring all the servers down while the maintenance takes place. At the moment I don't knw how long this will be for, I imagine it will depend on a number of things including the extent and nature of the damage sustained.

From what I'm told the servers are not expected to be back up imminently. We willobviously be working as fast as possible on this problem however be prepared for a wait before the game will be available again. Once again, as soon as there is more information I will update this message.

Zil
Emerald Rider

Post by Zil »

hope you dont reset the server back a few hours like last time something similar happend :p
Currently Playing Giaz - Skald on Camlann
Maddi 50 Enchantress
Middi 50 Nightshade
Liva 50 Druid
Theia 50 Hero
+ 20 other lvl 50's across Europe
"The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it."

Jobbegea
Emerald Rider

Post by Jobbegea »

database whipe would fix the problem! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

VidX wrote: up to 2 hours before I was able to log in again though.

If I was at home I could ask Req directly about this, .

please go home and ask req directly about this , as 2 hours is too much to bare etc :) thx

if you cant go home and ask him direct , then get him to come to you and tell you direct , please ,,,please ,,, i am not addicted , please
thx
ps . please
thx
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

any new info :<?

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

Rejecta wrote:any new info :<?

wooot nice piccie shame about the bike tho
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk: