Leaving

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

stupeh wrote:buying more friends so u can stealthzerg with bamse more, xest? :<

Edit: Bye ! Have fun on the US :sheepskip
2 people is not a stealthzerg imo, especially when SBs and rangers come in packs of 6 or more with little stickers on saying "Not to be sold seperately" :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

See ya Pen. You can play DAoC casual, btw. After I got my new job I'm doing that and it's more fun than being on all the time.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Pen, i hope to hell ur not serious about leaving, thats just crazy, u cant leave us, it is ur duty to help pry/hib develop into something more (the way it used to be) why leave, all ur friends are here... and its not like the US servers are friendly.. infact, i think hib/pryd is the most friendly place u will ever be in, and to think... if i had have joined the US server at the start the way i was suppose to.. i woodnt have ever met my friends i have now, im not trying to change ur mind, just trying to give u a differant way of looking at it

VegetaFH1

*EDIT*

now that i think about it, the fact that ur running really low on cash does make a differance in a choise like that, trust me when i say, there are ALOT of ppl in hib/pryd that are the same (like me for example) im running really low on funds, but im still getting in every day for atleast an hour to do what i can to help those around me in hib (i do try, why dont u... but i know u do)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hornette
Emerald Rider

Post by Hornette »

hmm, always sad to see a fellow hibster leave ><

gl in US, considered moving once, but when I held what I stood to loose up against what I had to gain I stayed, ofc I would have found new friends, but nothing could replace the ones I already have...

c ya round mebbe...

Penlid
Emerald Rider

Post by Penlid »

I've decided not to leave just take a break from the whole game for a month or so, i've got a holiday coming up, so it's a good time to take a break, probably the first break i've had from DAoC in 3 years playing! Penlids 130 days played isn't a good sign :P
Inactive

VidX

Post by VidX »

lowbie :(

standing at 287-something on Usp alone (both versions that is) :(
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Well thank u Penlid

If might only be a brake, but its better then leaving

VegetaFH1
ImageImage
ImageImage

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

VegetaFH1 wrote:Pen, i hope to hell ur not serious about leaving, thats just crazy, u cant leave us, it is ur duty to help pry/hib develop into something more (the way it used to be) why leave, all ur friends are here... and its not like the US servers are friendly.. infact, i think hib/pryd is the most friendly place u will ever be in, and to think... if i had have joined the US server at the start the way i was suppose to.. i woodnt have ever met my friends i have now, im not trying to change ur mind, just trying to give u a differant way of looking at it

VegetaFH1

*EDIT*

now that i think about it, the fact that ur running really low on cash does make a differance in a choise like that, trust me when i say, there are ALOT of ppl in hib/pryd that are the same (like me for example) im running really low on funds, but im still getting in every day for atleast an hour to do what i can to help those around me in hib (i do try, why dont u... but i know u do)

i think your post makes anyone thinking of leaving feel really guilty. RL , money, education or whatever is always going to be more important than a game. You say your not trying to change his mind but beforehand you said "i hope to hell your not leaving, thats just crazy, you cant leave us"

If he feels he is running out of money or indeed motivation to play ( as he said hes going to take a break instead of quitting for good) then its his choice at the end of the day, and i dont think anyone should really stand in the way of that.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Cya pen. I think you can play this game casual. But only after you equipped your chars. (since thats a real pain)

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

Penlid wrote:I've decided not to leave just take a break from the whole game for a month or so, i've got a holiday coming up, so it's a good time to take a break, probably the first break i've had from DAoC in 3 years playing! Penlids 130 days played isn't a good sign :P

Only 130 days? pfft get playing more and don't go outside ;)
Albion/Excalibur

Adalyn - Eagle Knight - ML10

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

Fishyflaps - Grove Protector - Ml3

<Marsh Horde>

:treeee:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”