Looking for guild

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Domo
Emerald Rider

Looking for guild

Post by Domo »

Hello all, I currently have all my main characters on Alb/Excal. I have a few characters on Hib/prydwen some left over from when hib had /level 30.

I'm not looking for any financial help or power level help, I'm willing to get by on my own, but it would be nice to level with a group since solo does get boring sometimes, so i'm hoping to join a guild and meet some new peeps who have characters in the lvl 20-35 range.

I'm looking for a change since Alb is getting tedious atm with general greed and ppl b1tching at each other all the time, I've been playing Daoc almost 3 years and been mainly Alb the whole time. <sad i know>.

Feels like i just pimped myself after reading what i typed :D
pryds a bit dead these days so im playing in galstonbury now,, shame about the effort in hib tho.

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

Contact any of the Keepers of the Grove tonight and we can invite you.
We currently have quite a bunch of lower level players (even the older players) so there is lot of chance for groups within our guild.

I concentrate getting MLs done atm and with all the lower levels our RvR presence is currently a bit low.

Domo
Emerald Rider

Post by Domo »

Thank you, I will PM someone as soon as i log on tonight.

Due to the level of my characters RvR is not a big issue atm, havent really thought about liervik or molvik tbh.
pryds a bit dead these days so im playing in galstonbury now,, shame about the effort in hib tho.

Evulweebeastie
Emerald Rider

Post by Evulweebeastie »

Roll on Camlann more fun then roaming imo
Hibernia on Prydwen
  • [INDENT]Evulweebeastie RR5l0 Nightshade[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Aklaim RR3L1 Animist[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Tibet RR3 Enchanter[/INDENT]

Camlann Home of PvP
  • [INDENT]Huggle RR4l5 Minstrel[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Phooney RR3l8 Eldritch[/INDENT]

Bugzy The Ubar Bard!!111one wrote:a insta mezz takes less than a second to cast,

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Ur also welcome to join Fallen Spirits if u want, atm we have some people skilling up again, they are between lvl25 and lvl35 atm iirc.
Just give one of us a yell in game :)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”