For those of you that seem to have a problem with me playing Alb/Hib

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Heta wrote:its forbidden to know people from other realms or talk to them, if you run into someone playing in another realm out on the pub or something like that you have to leave fast or make him leave, can also kill him if you want to be drastic (aslong as you dont talk to him while doing so)
you cant speak to them even if you wanted to anyway.. They speak in a language you dont understand...
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

:monkey:
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Adianna
Emerald Rider

Post by Adianna »

I have a problem with you playing hib. I can't kill you anymore. :P

Though the honest ones, who confess they play two realms on one server are better than those staying in the dark. ;)
Adwaenyth - Alathanne - Adianna -=- Face Down / Prydwen-Excalibur

European Time Zones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbr ... ezones/eu/
World Clock - Europe:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... ent=europe

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Norcott wrote:you cant speak to them even if you wanted to anyway.. They speak in a language you dont understand...
So they speak baby language?

/Ankh

Overdue

Post by Overdue »

Okay read most of the older posts here.

Once you've played a realm on a server for a certain amount of time ofcourse they're not going to flame you. People don't know you, I know you're a nice guy you didn't even grey gank me on an alt once ;-). But you must see it from their point of view, they don't like the fact that your killing them and then playing with them afterwards.

You can't expect these flames to go away, live with it for now until you've proven yourself it won't go away;-). The only thing that annoys me is just because you say you won't do anything against any realm does not mean that anyone who has access to that account (which I know someone does, a certain merc ;>) will be able to use the account to gain advantage if they wanted so basically, you better have good pals tbh xD.

The conclussion is live with it, it won't go away for a while, I think that's a fair judgement and try not to flame back because that never helps arguments (not saying you are).
Devera the 10th Season Thunderer Blademaster
Gori the 8th Season Silver Hand Bard
Deify the 9th Season Flammen Vakten Spiritmaster

Retired

Xxcalibur
Emerald Rider

Post by Xxcalibur »

one question requiel :

if he QQ about one tower take raid in /cg and 1 min later he is defending that tower , is this legal ?
Tiarna BM Old frontiers

RR10+ BM
RR8+ ELD
RR5+RANGER
RR5+BARD

prydwen

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

Xxcalibur wrote:one question requiel :

if he QQ about one tower take raid in /cg and 1 min later he is defending that tower , is this legal ?
Haha, do you actully read before posting?

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Abalith wrote:
As far as cross-realming goes, I think we better get used to the idea before clustering comes that always gunna be a problem. I'm gunna be regularly rvring with a group of friends on mid/exc while playing hib the rest of the time, i'm sure there are plenty others in the same situation.
Sad but true, i am in that situation, i don't want it, but i have sought alternative servers to play during the downtime. And yes i still think it sucks ....

Caestar
Emerald Rider

I like you m8

Post by Caestar »

I like ya m8, good player as well, so i wish you all the luck in this realm and then even more luck after i have pa'd you in your albion realm. Theres a lot of us over here who will accomodate you myself being one of them people.
:take:
Regards
Gamah/Rejecta.[/QUOTE]

Zupernova
Emerald Rider

Post by Zupernova »

hmm ur own call .. imo its wrong

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”