Split posts from Rowennas Ml rush thread

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

yes i beat animals if they deserve it - humans are animals and they very often deserve to be beaten senceless for what they have done. My country is going to shit because of what other people are doing to it, a long time ago my ancestors ruled part of my country - the people prosperd and life was good people knew their place in society - now every one thinks they are somthing they are not, its an abomination of how things should be.

People who have never paid taxes are now in a position to live of a government that isnt even their own native one - how is that just? how is that fair? How can it be allowed?

Being blunt it isnt and untill things are resolved I will be this way, tbh I dont care what ppl think but i respect people for having opinions - but what I dont want is some whiny little turd comming to me in the middle of a raid going - ooh your doing ml 1 and 2 I didnt see that on the topic, and I though you said you had 4 of these already and we were only going to get one for creditc - wtf it was the friking header of the topic stfu and get back to killing mobs and re read the damn post /SLAP.

If people did 3 very simple things raids would be easier:
1: If you sign up attend if you cant attend give decent warning - 6 hours minimal.

2: RTBPX2 = Read The Bloody Post Twice and if you really have to read it again so you know whats being done, you know what you need and you know the rules and you know what might and what might not happen. If you cannot keep to the rules its simple - dont friking bother showing your face.

3: Raid leader is like a Games Master, on the raid they are leading they are god, they say jump you are in the air asking how high, they say suicide and pull that mob - you should be taking off your armor getting ready to die fast, if they say we need X items to complete Z part of the raid do not question them do not even ponder why - they are the raid leader - you are their minions DO AS YOU ARE TOLD AND IT WILL BE OVER FASTER.

if people followed these fairly simple rules <the only problem i forsee is somone being incapable of reading AT ALL> then raid will be smother there will be less moaning and things will be done faster.
Amedor wrote:I could imagine George Bush playing a Warlock
pikeh wrote:Britney Spears plays a bainshee.
Requiel wrote:It's not a bug, the encounter is designed to fail if you abuse the game mechanics... If you'd like to report yourself for cheating we'll investigate your problem.

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Childofkhain wrote: 3: Raid leader is like a Games Master, on the raid they are leading they are god, they say jump you are in the air asking how high, they say suicide and pull that mob - you should be taking off your armor getting ready to die fast
Somehow I remember Zcerus on 2.10.
Xcerus wrote:I fully intended to focus pull the mob with my enchanter i had a mana menta and a fop druid in my bg all ready to do it i said i am pulling ruini please move away - some eedjit hit him and he spiked killing everyone... which was amusing i guess but not what i had intended to happen. I would also like to point out i was kicked from the bg the first time not for attempting to destroy the pull but because i didnt want my then level 48 enchanter to lose any more xp <he was about 1.2 tnl> and the raid leader had an issue with this because i wouldnt leave the room that runi was in.
Assuming Xest is correct and Childofkhain and Xcerus are the same person rather than really good friends irl, then you did not demonstrate the blind suicidal obedience to raid leaders that you suggest here. But then a lot of this post seems over the top to me.

Treat raid leaders with respect. If you don't like what is happening then quietly leave without killing the BG.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Childofkhain wrote:yes i beat animals if they deserve it - humans are animals and they very often deserve to be beaten senceless for what they have done.
You are a complete fruitcake sire.
Childofkhain wrote:them do not even ponder why - they are the raid leader - you are their minions
odd, this kind of reminds me abit of a speech i once heard..by some german guy..

/Ankh

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Childofkhain wrote:yes i beat animals if they deserve it - humans are animals and they very often deserve to be beaten senceless for what they have done. My country is going to shit because of what other people are doing to it, a long time ago my ancestors ruled part of my country - the people prosperd and life was good people knew their place in society - now every one thinks they are somthing they are not, its an abomination of how things should be.
Animals never deserve to be beaten, those who think so shouldent have any pets... How a pet acts depends on the owner, and same for pets as with people, they will only get srewed up if they get beaten.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Ankh Morpork wrote:You are a complete fruitcake sire.

odd, this kind of reminds me abit of a speech i once heard..by some german guy..

/Ankh
can only agree, if he really thinks what he writes.
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I think btw that we failed to follow Xests demand in this post. :(
xest wrote:I'll let the discussion continue if it gets back on track about loot splits and rules, anymore flames and it's locked and moved to spam central.
/Ankh

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Ankh Morpork wrote:I think btw that we failed to follow Xests demand in this post. :(/Ankh
Well actually thats why I stuck to commenting on the point about blindly obeying the battlegroup leader, rather than the more extreme stuff. Xest said only discuss loots splits and rules, and I fear Xest. <trembles>

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Childofkhain wrote:My country is going to **** because of what other people are doing to it, a long time ago my ancestors ruled part of my country - .
which country do you live in?
i thought cambridge i.e england..

<gives cake to kallima>
hes only mean to those who deserve it :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Mirari
Emerald Rider

Post by Mirari »

&quot wrote:yes i beat animals if they deserve it - humans are animals and they very often deserve to be beaten senceless for what they have done.
My family has a dog, and even if we don't beat them, we sometimes has to underline to him that he's not in charge, cause if he thinks so, you will have a living hell with him. The worse thing I do when he thinks hes the boss over me is wrestle him down and put my teeth on his throat. I don't bite or press hard, I just put them there to mark that I'm in charge, that I am stronger than him.

Why? Cause dogs simply doesn't have an equally advanced language as humans, if he doesn't understand my communication I have to resort to his.

I would however NEVER beat him, it's absolutely absurd, it's dogs with those kind of owners who turn out bad, biting people and in worse cases manage to kill children. Underline that he has done something wrong? Yes absolutely. By beating him? No, definitely not.

With your reasoning then, I should come to wherever you live and beat the crap out of you? Cause you sure as hell haven't proved to me that you deserve respect. Quite the opposite, I was going to one of your raids til i read this, simply cause I believe that you should respect people until they prove they don't deserve it. You would beat a child cause he can't solve a math problem? Or cause he/she drew a cat with crayons on your floor?
:mezz: Eirian Amadan - Vale Guardian :mezz:
The Sylvan Blades

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

Childofkhain wrote:2: RTBPX2 = Read The Bloody Post Twice and if you really have to read it again so you know whats being done, you know what you need and you know the rules and you know what might and what might not happen. If you cannot keep to the rules its simple - dont friking bother showing your face.
This is a very important point, especially when Childofkhain is leading as he's been known to edit them in the middle of the raid. So read the rules every few minutes to see if things like "Loot rolling is at raid leaders descreasion [sic]. <<<< AS USUAL!!!" show up a few hours into the raid. Post, complete with edit mark nearly three hours into the raid, is here.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”