1.76a

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Finolin

1.76a

Post by Finolin »

Some good stuff, here.

I'm only halfway through reading it, but already there are things in it that I know people have been wanting for ages (artifacts not wearing out, for instance).

Edit - BIG SHROOMS!

- Turrets will now correctly scale when the Convoker ability, Summon Mastery, is used.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Mirari
Emerald Rider

Post by Mirari »

sweeeet changes :D

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

guild stuff nice.. else I see nothing to cool :P
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I change my mind!

!
Animist

- Turrets will now correctly scale when the Convoker ability, Summon Mastery, is used.
:mezz:
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Deter 5 back in business + Moose on 20 mins timer, woot! :)
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

About time the mushrooms get big :) But the guild changes are what makes this patch sound really great!

/Ankh

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

Ankh Morpork wrote:About time the mushrooms get big :) But the guild changes are what makes this patch sound really great!

/Ankh
I posted last year on an animist board that I thought shrooms should scale in size according to level - tiny level 5 shrooms, huge level 50 cores - a bit like druid pets scale. I'm guessing they think shrooms are more like chanter pets and should stay the same size at any level, but I'm very glad they at least are giving us big ML9 pets.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Finolin wrote:I posted last year on an animist board that I thought shrooms should scale in size according to level - tiny level 5 shrooms, huge level 50 cores - a bit like druid pets scale. I'm guessing they think shrooms are more like chanter pets and should stay the same size at any level, but I'm very glad they at least are giving us big ML9 pets.
I would have been happy if the controlled turret had been abit bigger than the 2mins one myself..

/Ankh

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

great changes tbh.
can buy single line respecs as well ! woot.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

nibs
Emerald Rider

Post by nibs »

Some nice notes:

SINGLE LINE RESPECS

- Players can now purchase a single line respec anywhere in the game world by using the "/respec buy" command. Using "/respec buy" will only allow the player to buy a single line respec if they do not already have one.

- In their lifetime, players are eligible for nine discounted single line respecs, and unlimited single line respecs at full cost. The full cost scales based upon the player's level. For example, the first time a level 50 player purchases a single line respec, it will cost 2 platinum; and the ninth time will cost 43 platinum; with the tenth and final cost of 50 platinum. A level 10 player will be able to purchase respecs for much, much less. (Note that we will post a chart detailing the costs of single line respecs for every level and tier before 1.76 goes live.)

(dont like the 9th time buy for 43 plat though!)

ARTIFACT DURABILITY REPAIR

- Durability loss has now been removed from artifacts. Once repaired at a smith, all artifacts will be reset to full durability and will no longer lose durability.

(weee)

- The teleportation NPCs found in the Border Keeps, Shrouded Isles and the housing zones have been changed so that you simply need to speak to them to select your destination to teleport instead of purchasing a necklace. Additionally, locations have been added to each teleporter to allow players to reach important locations without having to make multiple teleports. The exception to this is the teleport to Catacombs, which can still only be reached through the capital cities.

(bout time! :>)

Resurrection Changes

In order to address situations where resurrection overwriting and power loss occur, we have made the following changes to the resurrection system:

- If a player declines your resurrection, or the resurrection timer has run out, you will get the power expended on the resurrection refunded back to you.

(people can waste rezzes and lose no power /o/)

Det's back with avengence :/

Master Level Ability Changes

- We have reduced the types of wood that can be summoned with the Summon Wood master ability to two types: ironwood (common summon) and duskwood (rare summon).

(cant remember what you used to be able to summon; but i hope this is a bit better)

Sorcerer

- Shield of Immunity can no longer be used when Mastery of Concentration is activated and vice versa. Due to this change, Sorcerers have been stripped of the Mastery of Concentration realm ability and their points refunded upon login so they may repurchase this ability if they choose to do so.

(no more MOC I WTF PWN YOU AND YOU NEVER STOOD A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL!)

Well they the bits i noticed most :)
Mid/Ava
Gwarp, 42, Savage, LGM AC
Grumblebum, 50, Spiritmaster, ML3
Nibkyrie, 48, Valk, 9xx Alch
Nibmedic, 50, Healer, ML9
Stumblebum, 50, Warrior, ML10

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”