Clustering news

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Sardine wrote:Moan all you want when the spawns are perma camped then, i wont feel sorry for you.
Who said I was gonna moan? My chars are almost done anyway... I just stated that I dont wanna camp :)

/Ankh

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Sardine wrote:For all you people saying artis will always be down etc with clustering, go and farm your artifacts before clustering comes
Cause its that easy realy

Sharkith for example, Is leveling up a druid and bard, and his only level 50 is a Nightshade, am sure he can farm all those artis tho now -.-

Was also gonna mention n00bs to the game having it harder to get them, but shark covers that! hehe j/k shark :comf:
Althoguh, I doubt many people will pick up a daoc case and think 'Great, i can buy this game and all the expansions ect, pay a monthly payment all to experience 1/3 of the game, uber weres my wallet!'
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hmm why would any of the arti be camped?
when we have new patches and new releases i can understand, but surely the artis will be as camped then as they are today.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

alduan
Emerald Rider

Post by alduan »

Treeeebeard wrote: We will probly become more under populated then before in the past. And a fair few hibs will will be moving to US servers instead or quiting the game completly adding to the less hib population (Not sure on weather i stay or not if clustering comes, Will try it out i guess for a bit)
I presume you mean less hib population in comparison to the other realms, and to that my answer is:
ohhh, cause we're being totaly pwned in rvr as it is now ? with our lower numbers we don't stand a chanse !!1.
I think you'll see that if there is no clustering, more people will leave hib prydwen than if there wern't any

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

alduan wrote:I presume you mean less hib population in comparison to the other realms, and to that my answer is:
ohhh, cause we're being totaly pwned in rvr as it is now ? with our lower numbers we don't stand a chanse !!1.
I think you'll see that if there is no clustering, more people will leave hib prydwen than if there wern't any
There going to cluster imho anyway, Either way they will loose customers now, instead of promoting the game to get more players (Heard they did, never saw anythign on it tho, did anyone else?) They are going to cluster the servers basicly making it one. Like Bri said in the past, 'its the wrong answer to the problem'. So there going to merge a underpopulated servers RvR to make a farily populated rvr clusterd server. But its intersting to think whats going to happen when this clusterd RvR server becomes under populated too. I doubt many new players will join with clustering either with only beeing limited to one realm so promoting the game isnt much use when you could be limtid to one realm on two servers, or play US with lots more or just play fotm WoW or free guild wars.

Oh and lmao, I never said anywere we was doing badly in RvR now but nice answer to an invisible question :x :arti:
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

alduan
Emerald Rider

Post by alduan »

Treeeebeard wrote: Oh and lmao, I never said anywere we was doing badly in RvR now but nice answer to an invisible question :x :arti:
you said, "We will probly become more under populated then before in the past", this can mean two things, either the population of the server will go down (its unlikley that this is what you meant when clustering infact would mean a population incease of 150%) or you meant that we (the hibs) will be more underpopulated than before (in comparison to the other realms)

so my answer to the invisible question would be an answer to the statement that we, the hibs will be more underpopulated than before, which in my opinion (and in my answer) is not a big deal

but please, for the record, could you clarify what it is you're saying with "We will probly become more under populated then before in the past"

Asysh
Emerald Rider

Post by Asysh »

Actually, ratio-wise, the odds won't change much. There will just be more people.

For those wondering; [taken from Roll of Honour]
Pryd, 40% albion, 30% midgard, 30% hibernia
Excal, 38% albion, 32% midgard, 29% hibernia

Prydwen has 60% of the active population size of Excalaber.
Asysh Eccos RR5 Valewalker, ML10 Battlemaster
Acysh KeKe RR2 Mentalist, ML3 Warlord
Asysh Timpatik RR6 Cabalist, Pre-ToA [deleted]

alduan
Emerald Rider

Post by alduan »

bump, still waiting for Treeeebeards reply ;)

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

alduan wrote:you said, "We will probly become more under populated then before in the past", this can mean two things, either the population of the server will go down (its unlikley that this is what you meant when clustering infact would mean a population incease of 150%) or you meant that we (the hibs) will be more underpopulated than before (in comparison to the other realms)

so my answer to the invisible question would be an answer to the statement that we, the hibs will be more underpopulated than before, which in my opinion (and in my answer) is not a big deal

but please, for the record, could you clarify what it is you're saying with "We will probly become more under populated then before in the past"
I wouldn't worry about being even more underpopulated, once Hibernia reaches a critical mass of Bainshees and Animists you could bring a billion albs and a billion mids x-realming together and they wont be able to get past the shroom/CAE zerg of invulnerability :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

alduan wrote:you said, "We will probly become more under populated then before in the past", this can mean two things, either the population of the server will go down (its unlikley that this is what you meant when clustering infact would mean a population incease of 150%) or you meant that we (the hibs) will be more underpopulated than before (in comparison to the other realms)

sounds like your making this up as you go along.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”