Clustering news

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

VegetaFH1 wrote:GUYS GALS, anybody and everybody reading this blasted thread

The clustering hasnt even arrived and u lot are bikkering like bitchs (we are ment to do that AFTER the clustering :p) no, ok seriously now
Sorry if it sounds like that Veget - I am trying to see if we can have a look at the range of experiences others have had. It is a big change and so I am taking it quite seriously (more seriously than I took the game manual when I first started). Yeah your right you probably will be fighting with them first!!

Please understand I am just looking for some balanced information.

To Briannon. The choice issue is a non issue for me and I do not see many people sharing this perspective. Things like artifacts and prices are what people worry about from what I can see. now with a quick look at the vpn boards I can see those concerns are somewhat legitimate.

I think perahps Veget is also right - perhaps the only way to deal with the possible conflicts is to try and make sure we behave as though we are Hib Pryd (come here and build a bonfire! ;)).

To all intents purposes the RvR experience is mixed but the evidence seems to be in favour - I found very few threads whining on vpn boards about it.

Sharkith

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Ok, as nobody seems to be taking the slightest bit of notice of what I'm saying I'm gonna delete all my messages in this thread. Just get on with it and see what happens.

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Clusterings a bad idea ;(

More mindless zerging steam rolling everything
More op'td FG's owning solo/duo'ers/randoms/zerglings
More camping artifacts
More people stealing artifacts (If people do it in our own realm, I doubt they care about other servers and likewise)
We will probly become more under populated then before in the past. And a fair few hibs will will be moving to US servers instead or quiting the game completly adding to the less hib population (Not sure on weather i stay or not if clustering comes, Will try it out i guess for a bit)
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

just wondering.

Would the prices go up if we cluster?

Tower takes, xp etc

Atm we have an underpopulation bonus but would that go?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Briannon wrote:Ok, as nobody seems to be taking the slightest bit of notice of what I'm saying I'm gonna delete all my messages in this thread. Just get on with it and see what happens.
I took notice ;(
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

[quote="Treeeebeard"]I took notice ]

Thnx Tree :)

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

VPN boards.... wont ask

and behaving is not really my forta, but i will try in the interest of hib/pryd afew of u will have to hold me back (so to speak) from decking one of them... lol JK, no but really... i see both sides (well not sides so to speak, but objectives) on one hand we have our nibors the hibs of excal, oh the other we have extra rvr and limited area or xp scroll and arti hunt, now the excal hibs will be a problem in itself, but the scroll and arti hunts we can get around, i dont see the hibs on excal being much of a threat but then again they can still cuase damage to our community, ill put it another way, there view of "Hibernia spirit" is alot differant to ours, again this can be overcome in time (we shall balance it i guess) but there is still the question of "who did what and when where and how" id say /as for all alliances even on excal will be going crazy if clustering goes ahead

Then again these are just opinions and have no ground on the real topic itself, who knows what will happen, for all we know we will get on grand with the excal hibs and we will go in peace to battle and forcefuly feed our swords and hammers into those of albs and mids :), then again we might not, who knows, we will all just have to wait and see
ImageImage
ImageImage

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

For all you people saying artis will always be down etc with clustering, go and farm your artifacts before clustering comes
gone...

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Sardine wrote:For all you people saying artis will always be down etc with clustering, go and farm your artifacts before clustering comes
no.

/Ankh

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

Moan all you want when the spawns are perma camped then, i wont feel sorry for you.
gone...

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”