Would people be intrested to do historical raids?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Lenah

Would people be intrested to do historical raids?

Post by Lenah »

Humm, I've got up to speed running raids 7 days a week now =) And there is something I'd personally want to conquer, and asking if there is enough intrest among you all to join to the historical raids we havent done for ages.

Its clear for everyone that game has changed alot in past 2 years since SI came out, and there alot of peole that have never met Legion and High Lords, not to mention Behemoth =) Its been some time from last Cuuldurach killing, hes often seen but still intresting. Only our grandparents still remember Balor's underground temples, or have felt the you of taking down Hydra. Even fewer even know what are Writhing Death and his 3 minions. In the depths of Galladoria lives so many named horrors, even the dwarfs dont know what they are called and they've alreadyt digged up a balrog =)

These few huge raids I want to do. Just a bit overall questioning if people are intrested of this sorta thing =) Alot of end-level-contet atm being totally ignored because TOA, I'd like to bring some change to that =)
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

grandparents?
why you young wipper snapper ..

hydra is blooming hard .. even with a zerg :( but nice to do :)

Would be nice to take the dragon down the old fashoned way :P

And have we yet killed the DF worm?
Cant remember..

and yea id be interested :D
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Hubuchu
Emerald Rider

Post by Hubuchu »

Seems like fun! I've never done any of that stuff because I've never had a highlevel char on pryd :P and untill lately I haven't been intrested in raids but I am an oldie indeed and I would like to see and conquer these "old" mobs.

Ippo 50 Drood available!

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

I have been fortunate enough to have killed legion and the infamous 'rift'(very high level portal gate in the dungeon of trollheim midgard shrouded isles) - being only one of the 70 peeps on euro servers to have killed it and ofc among the first. Killing legion has a great sadness actually because there is a sense of fulfillment about the game, it's like you have finished it forever. The drops are rather nice and the seals aint too bad.

I need that legion quest completed on my shade with prince abdin done first so if you are willing to to do it then sure i am up for it, would be nice to say i've killed him on two realms, just name it and we'll go do it. I advise you get a reasonable number of peeps to kill Legion though. Sadly when legion dies he only ports a few peeps to behemoths rooms so you only get a chance to wave at him and gtf outta there :s

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

never done a gala raid, would be fun to do it

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Lenah

Post by Lenah »

killing legion with new toys after SI, will not be a problem. He cannot devour or teleport pets ;=) cunning plan, will explain later =)
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

Yes, I'm up for that, but just don't call me grandparent ;)
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

Poliava
Emerald Rider

Post by Poliava »

Galladoria...... Equal amounts of excitement and drops ;D
Im up for it! :)
Poliava 50 Mana Chanter [Stealthing Warfare]
Sinl 50 Ranger [SW]
Wekilledourhusbandz 50 Animist [SW]
Ellisime 50 Druid [SW]
Civena 50 Bard (RR5+) [SW]
Loveluwi 50 Mentalist [SW]
Lovebuffs 48 Druid [SW]
Polildera 42 warden [SW]
Enchanted 42 CHampion [SW]
Idiea 40 Mentalist [SW]
Quest 25, soon to be 50, Nightshade [SW]

Gitt

Post by Gitt »

Hmm, excessive violence against large and powerful creatures you say?

<brushes the dust and cobwebs off his armour, tightens his boot straps, fastens his epic-hunting weapons belt>

It's been a long time since I roasted a dragon, and I have a new recipe for leek, mushroom and Hydra stuffing...

Now where am I going to find 3 tons of wild mushrooms at this time of year?.... Ah yes, Mairfoirwart, he should do the job nicely.

Best pop in and raid Balor's wine and beer cellars if we're going to have a barbecue... providing Aran hasn't beaten us to it, the old soak.

Then a good few days workout in Galadoria, while dinner is cooking, to build up an appetite.. quick couple of beers down the Legion (ok I admit that one was bad) and off out for a picnic bbq somewhere scenic...

I hear Cursed Forest is nice and quiet these days, and has some really interesting flora and fauna:

Blight (70) - Large Skeleton
Skeaghshee (71) - Large Spraggon
Uafas Capall (72) - Big bad-tempered Donkey
Orey-eyed Oghamist (73) - Dopey Formor
Wyvernic Wraith (74) - Undead Budgie
Juggernaut (75) - 40 foot wall of solid muscle with a serious attitude problem

not to mention a startling variety of poisonous plants, berries, fruits and fungus.

Where do I sign up?

awarkle
Emerald Rider

Post by awarkle »

been there done that killed everything galla hyrdra fomor you name it ive gutted it :D

ps legion vs 10 anims = weee \o/

the only thing ive not killed is that giant worm thing in darkness falls infact never even seen it

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”