ml1 raid

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

Moley:) wrote:I will m8 , thanks for being so supportive.*unsheathes blade* And still trying to get Broad band but damn BT said another 10 days to check line , they probablyy damn alb and mids on this , apox on them! ... still /hug BT if u get me Broad band :moley:
i have bt broadband , if you have ordered it and they say ten days , then they mean ten days , at that point your equipment will arrive and it will work , and you will not ld again , be patient . the line check is almost immeadiate , but the ten day wait is for everybody , as long as you are in a broadband area , ( very few are not these days ) , it willbve fine , gl with that ;)
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

[quote="Nejtun"]i have bt broadband , if you have ordered it and they say ten days , then they mean ten days , at that point your equipment will arrive and it will work , and you will not ld again , be patient . the line check is almost immeadiate , but the ten day wait is for everybody , as long as you are in a broadband area , ( very few are not these days ) , it willbve fine , gl with that ]

Alll well and good , except the fact i have been waiting a week for them to check it out , and havn't bothered yet .. probably cause i live near lots of old people.

:moley: (cause i have me own emoticon!)
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

Loot rolling is at raid leaders descreasion. <<<< AS USUAL!!! <edited>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Childofkhain : Yesterday at 10:55 PM.

ehm....
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

[quote="Childofkhain"]ok so i will run this NEXT tusday <17th> meet at Volcanus 19:00 BST 20:00 CET for BG steps following these i will run the 2.2 and 2.10 steps that people need, if you want 2.2 and 2.10 please help us get ml1 done

Ml1 pre req raid <1.1, 1.2, 1.4> Mebe 1.5 if some people need a hand but will see nearer the time <if any one really struggles to kill them pm me i come give you a hand> This will be at 17:00 BST 18:00 CET.

Groupies:
Healer: Genedril <Nature druid> (I hope this is the 40 regrowth rest nature combo ]

funny how you say loot rolling at raid leaders discretion <edited> and yet last night you were saying it was posted here that rolling for ML1 items would not happen til after the ppl who missed some ml2 steps were satisfied..
i will not keep quiet about that fact than i am one of the many ppl who left the BG after ml1 because of being refused to roll for the ml1 items. as ppl saw early on in the BG i stated i would be more than happy to help with your ml2 steps, but that changed when we were told that we werent allowed to roll for the items from the raid we had attended for around 2 1/2 to 3 hours..
an now you are complaining about having a hard time doing the ml2 steps because of the numbers that left, well if you had of kept ppl satisfied and done the raid in a fair (and common) way then ppl would of been more than happy to help out with more. i for one was after the cetus skin and attended all the ml1 raid, but wasnt prepared to be dragged around ml2 just to roll for it .
also i would like to add that if i HAD of attended the ml2 steps i would not of been happy at the claiming of SoD without pre warning.
bring back lenah to run raids imo.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

HEY! asterixx :) , my raids for the ML's went ok ( i think they were at a pooh time of day for you though , so you may have missed it ) ,, i only lottoed stuff from the boss mobs , kept nothing for myself , and didnt even both with BG split for the rest , AND my raid was fast once people stopped faffing at the start ,, lenahs raids are top quality sure , but there are others of us that can do a good raid too :)
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Nejtun wrote:HEY! asterixx :) , my raids for the ML's went ok ( i think they were at a pooh time of day for you though , so you may have missed it ) ,, i only lottoed stuff from the boss mobs , kept nothing for myself , and didnt even both with BG split for the rest , AND my raid was fast once people stopped faffing at the start ,, lenahs raids are top quality sure , but there are others of us that can do a good raid too :)
<hugs> We got lots of good raid leaders, and their efforts is appreciated

Asysh
Emerald Rider

Post by Asysh »

Xcerus wrote:...child and i are v v good friends irl...

kinky
Asysh Eccos RR5 Valewalker, ML10 Battlemaster
Acysh KeKe RR2 Mentalist, ML3 Warlord
Asysh Timpatik RR6 Cabalist, Pre-ToA [deleted]

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Kallima wrote:<hugs> We got lots of good raid leaders, and their efforts is appreciated
aye sori mate weekends really suck for me ,hence i bin playing for years and all i have are two toons with ml 1 only! talk about ml n00b...
wasnt ment offensivley and yes i no we have some good raid leaders :arti:
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

The edit was done after ppl went "duh where i cant see is ahulk ahulk ima just a red neck hur hur hur" thus i even put in <<EDITED>> so people would know i edited it to show that i had changed it to point out the fact that this was usual for any raid i lead.

Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

Childofkhain wrote:The edit was done after ppl went "duh where i cant see is ahulk ahulk ima just a red neck hur hur hur" thus i even put in <<EDITED>> so people would know i edited it to show that i had changed it to point out the fact that this was usual for any raid i lead.

You my friend and i use that term very loosly , are a idiot ....

sorry for using such a strong word , but it's true . you make the rules up while you go along, don't infrom the BG of what is happening , what is happening next. and then decided , think i'll keep some of the stuff.

Then go on and edit the post to try and justify it , but forget it's time stamped.

I won't be going any more of your raids if i can help it.
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade
Gambet Hunter