WTF is wrong with people

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
killsimba
Emerald Rider

WTF is wrong with people

Post by killsimba »

Today i was at GOV it popped so i asked some guild m8 to come and help me with it, while i was waiting for them to turn up two more groups turned up i told them that i had been waiting all day for him to pop. one of the groups set up shrooms and pulled danos but they all died it was getting late so we had to wait for him to pop again, we set up shrooms at 6.45pm we pulled danos then another group pulled danos away from us, they died then another group pulled him and killed him :angry:. What is it with people i thought who was there first had the first go at any arti.

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

names? :cow:

and yeh it's not nice, but hey, don't see much more people fight as a realm together anymore imo....
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

killsimba
Emerald Rider

Post by killsimba »

The guild was called Nolby Pride names Nissee Zaane Roxstarshroomstar and Wardson the rest run off b4 i could they names

Immediate
Emerald Rider

Post by Immediate »

hmm Nolby pride back then i guess they will steal, lie and cheat for everything :flame:

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

killsimba wrote:we set up shrooms at 6.45pm we pulled danos then another group pulled danos away from us, they died then another group pulled him and killed him :angry:. What is it with people i thought who was there first had the first go at any arti.
Pretty sure they can be banned for that as you pulled first, both groups, As after the first group died, Your puller would still be on Danos's Hate list, So the second group who add'ed would have retook the aggro aay from him again.

Edit: Althoguh i carn't rember were i heard that thing about that, Been checking through CoC ect mabye i missed it ;o
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

VidX

Post by VidX »

Tree is right.

Whoever engages/pulls a mob first 'owns' it. That means that whatever group pulls it is, by the CoC and EULA, the only group allowed to hit it, unless they are a member of a /bg or they ask for the help of another group. The mob then 'belongs' to that group until they either a) kill it, or b) it trains back to its spawn point or camp and returns to 100% hp.

However, you do not 'own' the mob until you pull it, and no-one owns a spawn. This means that you could be camping the spawn for a year, but unless you actually pull the mob, anyone is able to come along and pull it.
Usp Caffeinechanter - level 6 Roasted Bean
Can find me as Manachanter in most things...
World of Warships [NA] mainly

usp:

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

I was going to say something, but then thought it wasn't really useful to say, so I decided not to say it.

Instead I decided to say that, instead of nothing, for some strange reason. Now I'm confusing myself and I'm going to stop now before I destroy the rest of my braincells with this strange logic.

Help meh :snail:
Retired until further notice

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Right now them and do it quickly - that is a breach of the CoC. I hope I see them around because for those of you who don't know Kill is virtually ready to leave this game now because of idiots like this. I hope they are proud of themselves.

Sharkith

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Amedor wrote:I was going to say something, but then thought it wasn't really useful to say, so I decided not to say it.

Instead I decided to say that, instead of nothing, for some strange reason. Now I'm confusing myself and I'm going to stop now before I destroy the rest of my braincells with this strange logic.

Help meh :snail:

Too late mr bigglesworth :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

retards :cow:
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”