[ML10] Animist Dead crew did it!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Thaloria
Emerald Rider

Post by Thaloria »

Venoid wrote:http://camelot.allakhazam.com/quests.ht ... quest=2400

There you go, it came in the patch after I left, funny, I left 8 months ago and I still seem to be the most up to date with quests :p.

That information wasnt cheap btw, you owe me much ML10 gear now ]

How you explain that ?
Patchnotes 1.74 wrote:
Quests - Aerus

- Rumors have surfaced regarding the existence of a magical item which can reveal the general location of the Celestius portal. Players from all realms who have reached level 50 should form a band of three or four comrades and venture to the Haven of Aerus. There, the party can speak to Captain Chryse to begin the quest.
ImageImage

Venoid
Emerald Rider

Post by Venoid »

Hmmm I coulda sworn it was 1.71 or 1.72..., wow 1.74 is pretty new...I think :p, at anyrate arnt you already in 1.74? Wasnt that the Catacombs patch or something...I dont know I dont play anymore =(. I just keep processing all this information for some reason ><.

Thaloria
Emerald Rider

Post by Thaloria »

Venoid wrote:Hmmm I coulda sworn it was 1.71 or 1.72..., wow 1.74 is pretty new...I think :p, at anyrate arnt you already in 1.74? Wasnt that the Catacombs patch or something...I dont know I dont play anymore =(.

We play 1.73 on Pryd atm :P
ImageImage

Venoid
Emerald Rider

Post by Venoid »

Ah well, Im useless then :p, sorry Luz, your boned, start offering people teh plats for the location :p.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”