Manners

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Kesxex

Manners

Post by Kesxex »

:flame: Why is it more and more becoming so difficult for more and more people to treat their realm mates as such this - instead of realm enemies?

Point that triggered this question for me is seeing someone looking for group in RvR being accused of leeching in a very rude manner by a member of an RvR guild.

Seems since the advent of TOA the Prydwen Hib community spirit has ceased to exist. The number of nice players has steadily declined apparently leaving the garbage of society behind. Or just leaving people who are socially disabled.

I know fully that my message won't come across to these players as most of them are not even fully able to read and avoiding boards for this reason.

But every such incident now makes me want to leave the game more and more - it simply is no fun anymore to play in such an environment.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

you know last time a guy suggested that everyone should be nice to eachother and not so angry...

.... they nailed him to a wooden cross and killed him.

:( :(
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Kesxex wrote:
Seems since the advent of TOA the Prydwen Hib community spirit has ceased to exist. The number of nice players has steadily declined apparently leaving the garbage of society behind. Or just leaving people who are socially disabled.
thats way too harsh to be claiming such a thing just becuase someone was accused of leeching.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Ambrinoa
Emerald Rider

Post by Ambrinoa »

I see what you mean,those kind of things make me wanna ->:argh:
Retired Nightshade z.Z

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

NE alliance is a nice one, dunno what happening in the others :diss:
but i think we have a nice alliance here, and there are always some peeps wich do theire own thing.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Kesxex wrote::flame: Why is it more and more becoming so difficult for more and more people to treat their realm mates as such this - instead of realm enemies?

Point that triggered this question for me is seeing someone looking for group in RvR being accused of leeching in a very rude manner by a member of an RvR guild.

I know fully that my message won't come across to these players as most of them are not even fully able to read and avoiding boards for this reason.

But every such incident now makes me want to leave the game more and more - it simply is no fun anymore to play in such an environment.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you will always have ppl like that! Saw the discussion on alliance yesterday and was shocked aswell but be honest what can we do about it?? Nothing :( The only thing to do is make sure we dont become like that ...

But whatever you do dont quit over something like this its really not worth the anger, because what ever game you'll play you will always have idiots like that.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

[quote="Satyn"] Saw the discussion on alliance yesterday and was shocked aswell QUOTE]

what alliance discussion,missed it can someone summ it up pls.

Or was it the Liverpool spam :slap:

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Alexandrinus wrote:
Satyn wrote: Saw the discussion on alliance yesterday and was shocked aswell QUOTE]

what alliance discussion,missed it can someone summ it up pls.

Or was it the Liverpool spam :slap:

dunno if I can mention who's it about but that person said she was accused of leeching because she was standing to close to a group. Then others hardly ever get invite in a rvr group unless they start one themselves.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Kesxex wrote:Seems since the advent of TOA the Prydwen Hib community spirit has ceased to exist. The number of nice players has steadily declined apparently leaving the garbage of society behind. Or just leaving people who are socially disabled
Cant resist

So you and i are garbage and socially disabled too..cool

Shit happens in whatever game you play and the past will always be better. There has been a change in the community ofcourse due to the fact that we arent all clueless people running around anymore in a new game pondering what a waterbeetle is.

Dont know what you refer too in the rest of your post ofc. But just take a breath and ignore the person.
finland:
holland:

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

People in RVR guilds can't read? :sheepskip
~

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”