Eeeek! :)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

[quote="Puppet"]Tis really simple: Take a relic at 6:00 AM and its lame alarmclock

Take a relic at 21:00 and its lame baseline-stun, bugged shrooms, bugabusing bainshees, no-honour underpoplated bonusses, high-RR ML10 chars etc etc.

Mani asking for having the guts to try it primetime while he himselves took the relic at a non-primetime hour is as silly as complaining about the hour the Mids took it themselves after they lost it to us in the first place at an hour not many where online.

In other words: Nothing changed]

Off-hour raiding will always be more successfull then prime-time. I would rather ofc do it prime-time every time but after the last 5 tries or so seeing the random mid using trebs to shoot hibs instead of walls it kinda got obvious the random mid aint smart enough to even remotly think enough for himself for it to be successfull.

God I have tried so many times to organize the realm etc etc yadi yadi yadi but in the end I just decided to do it myself without involving the random mid.

Nothing to be proud of but I did what needed to be done to get it back.
And that means not having a bunch of random mids running around my feet disturbing me.

Eleanora
Emerald Rider

Post by Eleanora »

Tell the mids which you speak of to rvr more >:)
Eleanora Mindwalker, Thunderer Astralist

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Grymligast wrote:Off-hour raiding will always be more successfull then prime-time. I would rather ofc do it prime-time every time but after the last 5 tries or so seeing the random mid using trebs to shoot hibs instead of walls it kinda got obvious the random mid aint smart enough to even remotly think enough for himself for it to be successfull.

God I have tried so many times to organize the realm etc etc yadi yadi yadi but in the end I just decided to do it myself without involving the random mid.

Nothing to be proud of but I needed what needed to be done to get it back.
And that means not having a bunch of random mids running around my feet disturbing me.
I can see your problem I watched the Mid zerg at Alline once hitting the CK and not aiming at the walls. It says it all really.

Not only that they give up way too easily. All I can say is gratz it is a 24 hour game and early hours raids are part of that.

Sharkith

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

Eleanora wrote:Tell the mids which you speak of to rvr more >:)
You had over 80 of them in HW yesterday :)

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Nejtun wrote:as for nobody noticing/caring when it went , i was online levelling artis near dagda , had /rw map open at the time , and scat just went blue , no flames nothing , i am guessing it wasnt repaired from the hammering it took the day before , because there was no warning whatsoever for me , blue keep then relic lifted , so i made a post when my pc finally finshed alt tabbing :) pretty soon after that there wasa BG up of the very few people that were online ( i guess they were trying to get it back ) , so hibs did make and effort . (at that time of morning though i just rolled my eyes , definatly could not be arsed to chase a bunch of mids about before breakfast )

I wasn't on last night so can't comment on the event itself. However, one problem we do have is that people call relic raids in /as far too easily. All it takes is a few albs/mids to be seen in the vicinity of a relic keep and people start calling a relic raid. Friends go to the alleged raid to defend and find its no more than a fg that's just been wiped out by a few hibbies. This has happened so much that when a relic raid is called, I KNOW that some people yawn and ignore it.

Wolf has been cried too often.

We need a new system of assessing what is a true relic raid and what is just someone panicking at the sight of a troll.

I don't have an answer yet, but just thought it's worth raising this as an issue.

It seems that it was only when Scath went blue did people realise this was a real relic raid.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”