Mmm, new server types...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

dont remove NF, love it (specialy when playing stealther)

no more 5000000h running to emain anymore :)
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

ohhhmyyygod a server without ToA, please please please......... I would also love to roll some mids on a server like this, knowing that there really isntthat much to do to get kitted out, what with instances being so fast.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Rami

Post by Rami »

In Mythic we trust :cow:

Voted for #2 on my US acc :x
shotz:

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

yes - get rid of ToA.

smiley
Emerald Rider

Post by smiley »

Gitt wrote: ...As an alternative, can we send all the PL'ing, ML-grasping, Arti-whoring fanatics into ToA and eliminate their ability to travel back? No? Ah well, just a thought :p
hehehehe :noangel:
<Sun>
Smiley ranger

Killder
Emerald Rider

Post by Killder »

Option 6 - I fear change >:)

vampirela
Emerald Rider

Post by vampirela »

Won't happen for EU servers, we cant even have a Co-oP server as GoA say it = a special new licence that they would need to negotiate and pay mythic for. So chance of us geting any those listed above = were pretty much :censored::censored::censored::censored: outa luck!

Persoonaly I like Si, ToA, and Catacombs, games evolve, but the people moan if they do, and those exact people would moan even more if we were still sat playing classic after 3yrs

Besides I already hate switching instrements on my bard and can't wait for a harp, no ToA = no Harp :( though also = no mezz ablative arti, so my 1 and only CC would actualy work, hmmm hang on not such bad idea.

Catacombs should go TbH it has totaly wtf pwned Bards who want to level up now, bad enough try get group before catas with low pop and most useing a lev 10 ctr bard bot out of group or a fop. But now with those who do exp, all going task dungions bards are screwed (have you tryed to do task dungion as bard killing yellows) unless they screw there spec to go melle then prepared to pay tons for respec stone!!!!
guild night in rvr = :mezz: "Cast where ya driving us too, were ment go other way?"

Vampirela 50 anim
Szkrabek 50 Vamp
Castratia 50 bard :cake:
Simpathy 50 ranger

Farcry 47 warden
Soulless 41 druid

Guld Wars
Charon Sin - Monk - Ministry of life

Suelothvar 19 Heretic Lamorak US

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

Would be good to have an NPC who buffs you when you right click on it, would be so much easier for the people who can't run two accounts effectivly due to a shiity 1ghz processor :p Then again if Mythic did that, there would be no reason for BB's = lots of acc's cancelled x<
gone...

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

thats really crap, new server will only spread population more out.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

vampirela wrote: Catacombs should go TbH it has totaly wtf pwned Bards who want to level up now, bad enough try get group before catas with low pop and most useing a lev 10 ctr bard bot out of group or a fop. But now with those who do exp, all going task dungions bards are screwed (have you tryed to do task dungion as bard killing yellows) unless they screw there spec to go melle then prepared to pay tons for respec stone!!!!
Actually that is a very good point - I found the same problem with mine after Cata - luckily I have some guildies who are very kind to me.

Sharkith

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”