Public Forum for Fallen Spirits Guild
Guild Portal Forum

Moderators: Monk, Satyn, Thandruil

Ezila
Emerald Rider

Just popping on to say hi

Post by Ezila »

Hey all i not been on in along time anyone forgot about me? :cow:
But i been doing work n lots of it my web development/management course was hard work the course work was over 200 pages long so i guess u no how i might feel from that but thats over with and now they plonking me with more work to do :( but ive also decided to leave daoc permanently im sorry to say this but since i not been on for so long my house has gone puff :( and along with like 8p i put into it so u no also me n my rl friend might be playing risk your life when everythings calmed down so what ill do is post my mobile number on here for all who want to keep in contact also with my email addy so if u want to send me a msg just either send it with ur name/ingame name okies

Porkepine/ezila/simon

Love ya all xx

Mobile - 0779 261 1993
Email - barlow96@blueyonder.co.uk
Hotmail - dart103@hotmail.com

P.S hope to hear from u soon and i posted this on the other forum to i didnt no whether u lot were only using this one now or using the other to

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

hey sweetie, good to hear from you again, not so good that you have so much work, but i'm sure it'll be worth it in the end.
you have my mobile number and prolly my email aswell, keep in touch :)

Ellen
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

ladder
Emerald Rider

Post by ladder »

aaawwww m8 dont leave hope u will be back one day gl ut there m8 and come back to say hi atlest

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Good to hear from u m8y. Are u sure ur house is gone? cause if u had money on ur CM, ur rent should be paid tho. Better check it out once :)

Take care
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Ezila
Emerald Rider

Post by Ezila »

Thandruil wrote:Good to hear from u m8y. Are u sure ur house is gone? cause if u had money on ur CM, ur rent should be paid tho. Better check it out once :)

Take care
well myb i got a week left :/ im not sure but last time i checked my account ran out over a month ago sooooo thats wot im currently running on if someone could check for me id be happy my house number is 3733 i think its very close to the guild house all u do is run along the river towards the twin mountains to the left if ur facing satyns/thands house run in between the mountains and its right next to the stables on the other side.

it was nice that u lot replied and ladder of course ill come back once in a while and say hi if its on here or on the game cos i had some spare money to spend ;) but i posted my email etc so u can always add me on msn.

:)

whiteblazethecelt
Emerald Rider

Post by whiteblazethecelt »

hiya m8t long time, i think your house is there (well was 2 days ago) like thand said u should check yourself! be nice to see u anyway, and gl with all the web stuff m8t!!!

Ezila
Emerald Rider

Post by Ezila »

whiteblazethecelt wrote:hiya m8t long time, i think your house is there (well was 2 days ago) like thand said u should check yourself! be nice to see u anyway, and gl with all the web stuff m8t!!!

Heehe thnx however the webstuff is now finished ;) its more stuff now :cow: ah well ill get threw it so ill try pop on some times in the next week then if i get any money thats only thing i thinkthats holding me back :(

well cu soon all :)

Return to “Fallen Spirits”