play or dont play?

Public Forum for Fallen Spirits Guild
Guild Portal Forum

Moderators: Monk, Satyn, Thandruil

Satyn
Emerald Rider

play or dont play?

Post by Satyn »

Like you all know me and thand had a baby 7 weeks ago. The little one is taking up all of my time and its starting to get impossible for me to log in. I was thinking of starting again when cata arrived but my comp cant handle the new graphics. If I look at thand's screen and then at mine its to damm frustrating.
Tried to say goodbye from you guys yesterday but apparently you're not going to let me go that easy :( This only makes it harder for me.
I've been playing this game for so long now that its part of my life, i've met so many wonderfull ppl and friends that I dont know if i'll be able to quit. I do know that its impossible for me to play, I can pop in from time to time for a chat and to spam guild chat but thats about it i'm affraid.
I would love to help all of you out with xp etc but I cant anymore, and I dont want ppl to take that against me.
daoc used to be my number one priority (back in the days when i had no life) but now Viggo is.

Amazing that Thand made this isnt it :lol:

See you guys soon

(posting this on other FS forum aswell)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Tio
Emerald Rider

Post by Tio »

Congratulations,its a beautiful baby, imo dont log in till you can teach him how to play then log in together :)

ladder
Emerald Rider

Post by ladder »

will satyn u know me ;) i dont want u to leave :( fell like next thing wil be thand :( u know i cant loss u u and thand a my best friends :( plz dont go i will miss u to much :( :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea :brokenhea

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Tio wrote:Congratulations,its a beautiful baby, imo dont log in till you can teach him how to play then log in together :)

OMG TIO! So good to hear from you again. What are you upto these days??
And thank you :) If its upto Thand he'll would already teach Viggo how to play, but the only thing he does is laugh at his father lol.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

[quote="ladder"]will satyn u know me ]

The day thand will quit doac is the day hell freezes over sweety! The reason why I cant quit is because i would miss ppl like you to much, so like I said i wont 'play' but will log in once in a while :) And you still have me on msn ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Return to “Fallen Spirits”