old ppl :)

Public Forum for Fallen Spirits Guild
Guild Portal Forum

Moderators: Monk, Satyn, Thandruil

ladder
Emerald Rider

old ppl :)

Post by ladder »

i relly miss old pl from guild at times like this whis some well come and helps us tru this crap :) dail and wolf i miss u so must :/ so much misss u all :/ come back and say hello

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

ladder wrote:i relly miss old pl from guild at times like this whis some well come and helps us tru this crap :) dail and wolf i miss u so must :/ so much misss u all :/ come back and say hello

Dail is playing wow and not coming back and havent talked to wolf in ages! But I miss them aswell, but time flies by and new ppl come along, get to know them better and you'll notice they are great aswell.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Dailfhiid
Emerald Rider

Curses!

Post by Dailfhiid »

Curse you for making me go through the complete registration process Ladder! ;) I was quite happy just lurking in the shadows, keeping tags on all my old friends, but you dragged me out of those comfortable shadows!

But I'm afraid that Satyn is right old friend, and I won't be coming back. I love WoW, it's just more fitting for me then DAoC... Altho I met very nice new people there I think back of the good ol' DAoC times as well and all you crazy people.

I won't go into why I prefer WoW over DAoC and the last thing i want is to poach people from here, but if anybody's taking a look at WoW; I'm on the Argent Dawn server, Horde side. (I always loved the underdogs ;) )
Wolf plays on the same server Alliance side mostly, but I never talk to him anymore either :(
Keeping my new character name silent so some black pages from the past cannot come back to haunt me there.... But mail/tell me and I welcome old friends. New ones too ofcourse :)
I hope all the problems will solve themselves soon again my friends, or I might even see myself forced to come back for a month just to slap some sense back into those thick skulls!

Take care my friends.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

[quote="Dailfhiid"]Curse you for making me go through the complete registration process Ladder! ]

hehe I knew you would respond ;)

say hi more imo :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Dailfhiid
Emerald Rider

Post by Dailfhiid »

But but, too many forums! Too many friends! Stil have a job to do too

(But bossman's gone today so time to play :cowgif: )

And ehm, you still have my MSN? I never dissapeared from there so I didn't vanish, except from the game....

Don't tell me this is just an elaborate ploy to drag me out of the shadows....

Or, ehm, I wish it is for I feel for Thand. Cheer up my friend! But I'm sure yer Satyn will have taken care of that ;)

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Ello Dail m8y, good to hear from u :) Nice to hear u enjoy WoW, did u c Galadriiel somewhere yet? Since he's playing WoW a lot as well atm.
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Oh and Ladder, guess who i saw last night :)

-----> Sporin!! He got bored of WoW he said and is coming back to DAoC to annoy us some more ;).
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

[quote="Dailfhiid"]But but, too many forums! Too many friends! Stil have a job to do too

(But bossman's gone today so time to play :cowgif: )

And ehm, you still have my MSN? I never dissapeared from there so I didn't vanish, except from the game....

Don't tell me this is just an elaborate ploy to drag me out of the shadows....

Or, ehm, I wish it is for I feel for Thand. Cheer up my friend! But I'm sure yer Satyn will have taken care of that ]

excuses excuses excuses!!!! Come visit more imo! of ik kom u zoeken! ;)
and you should pm me your email again, somehow a lot of ppl vanished from my list.

Loads and loads of hugs
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

ladder
Emerald Rider

Post by ladder »

yyyyyaaaaaayyyyy nice to se u agin dail m8 :) nice to se that u ok :) but danmit u stil wowing :=) come say hallo so more m8 nice to se u man : and take wolf whit u next time ?? ;) what can i say i missssss king dail :)

ladder
Emerald Rider

Post by ladder »

and omg thand send him over to my for so welcome back sex :).and btw dali m8 v love u do u friends from wow do the same .) and if u ask i well get u back at some point :) if i am not thing like that i wouden be playing :) and btw :) danmit cant find pick of u where u loook like king dail :)

Return to “Fallen Spirits”