Hello!

Public Forum for Fallen Spirits Guild
Guild Portal Forum

Moderators: Monk, Satyn, Thandruil

Sturgis Podmore
Emerald Rider

Hello!

Post by Sturgis Podmore »

Hello there! I thought I'd pop by and formally say hi to everyone - thanks for having me! :)

Some of you know me from our time together in Chosen, so I am hoping to fit right in. It certainly seems to be going well so far!

For those that don't, I guess I should say a little about myself. My name is John, I am 31 yrs old and live in London, England. I served 14 years in the British Army (Royal Military Police) and left in August last year. I now work in Computer Forensics for a branch of the British Government. I am going through a divorce at the moment (have been for a year now) and I have a daughter (Eden) who is 9 yrs old in August.

I can play just about every night during the week, but usually only Sundays at weekends because of other commitments.

I had great fun on the Dragon raid last night - my stone is safely secured in my vault for future use!

My main character is Sturgis. He's Reg/Nat spec and I am aiming for 41 Reg/36Nat. I love playing my Class, in PVE and RVR (I used to play in Severence years ago with a different Druid) and I am looking forward to getting him to Lvl 50 ASAP (Lvl 48.7 currently).

As far as artifacts etc. go, I have Cyclops Shield and EoY so far - both unactivated. I will be looking for either Healer's Embrace or CS, CB and GOV. Would you guys be able to help me obtain those?

I look forward to seeing you all in-game soon :)

Kind Regards,

John.

Hibernia Prydwen

Sturgis Podmore • Lvl 50 Druid • ML5 Perfecter

Albus Dumbledore • Lvl 50 Enchanter

ladder
Emerald Rider

Post by ladder »

helllo and welcome to fs :) hope u well havf a goood time :) and nice some more pros in here :cowgif: :cowgif: :cowgif: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Welcome to the guild mate, nice to have you with us :)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Good to have you with us :)

Hope you dont mind the sometimes 'fooked up' chatter in /gu ;) usually my fault. If i have to shut it then just pm me or something.

What else can I say...oh I love the name Eden for you daughter! you should post piccie of her once :)

Me and thand are bf/gf, been together for the last 7 LONG ;) years, have a 4month old baby named Viggo. i'm a complete fruitcake but you prolly already know this ;)

OH! and i've always found men in uniform damm sexy!
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

Nice to meet you :) great to have a (non bb) druid in FS finally ! I'm sure most people in the guild will help you whenever they can :)

i'm on a exam/broke comp break atm, ill be glad to help after that though ! :) Maybe we can do HE cloak in the future, as i will probably put it in my temp

greetz,

Jup
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Good to have u with us m8, we'll get u 50 asap :)
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Hi and Welcome mate! :)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Return to “Fallen Spirits”