WoW New Guild - 'Enigma Squad' (on Burning Blade, PvP, For The Horde!!)

Keepers of the Sacred Nut Public Forum

Moderators: Hoonius, Hroth

Hroth
Emerald Rider

WoW New Guild - 'Enigma Squad' (on Burning Blade, PvP, For The Horde!!)

Post by Hroth »

Well, We Finally Got is together lastnight and managed to form our Guild :D

Enigma Squad

Hurrah!! :D

Anyone want and invite just contact us in game.

I'm playing a Taurean Shamen called Psilocybe.
Hoonius an Orc Warlock called Hoonius.
Grogald an Undead Warlock called Grogald.
Nightmare an Undead Rogue called Murdrer.
Cierann an Undead Priest called Necrea.
Elrathion a Tauren Warrior called Esander.
Crackers an Undead Priest called Crackers.
Homme an Undead Warlock called Truss.
Horatio a Troll Mage called Proton.
Quovel an Undead Rogue called ?

The more the Merrier I say!! :p
:) <<<<<<-- Default Smiley, Incase anyone takes anything I post too seriously :p

Necrea
Emerald Rider

Post by Necrea »

Hroth wrote: Quovel an Undead Rogue called ?
Whats this... Quovel is joining us on WoW...

I knew he would see the way... :)

Quovel what is your char's name?
See you online :)

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Necrea wrote:Whats this... Quovel is joining us on WoW...

I knew he would see the way... :)

Quovel what is your char's name?
See you online :)

Aye, we spoke yesterday and he's decided to join us on the exodus after all. We were both of the same opinion but have been convinced otherwise

Bring it on i say :)

Legorel
Emerald Rider

Post by Legorel »

greetings from sunny Boracay in the Philippines....
Thougth I'd post something on here as I've been trying to see what class i'll play in WoW
Having spoken to hroth and a few others, i'm of the understanding that I'm probably going to be the druid.
Have looked over the classes and judging by what you've all rolled i'll be best to get me a druid for the heals and boofs.
I've not even bought a copy yet (being 7000miles away and not even ion europe means it's a bit tricky.)

I return on 27th of Feb and should hopefully have bought my copy in Amsterdam as I pass through, if not i'll have to try and find a store in the UK.

Wish you all well, and don't get to far ahead of me please! - Good luck and see you all in game soon!

PS Not sure what i'll name my char but I'm guessing it'll be something suitably odd - won't be pheasant tho! :)

Ciao Ciao
Legorel - 5x Verdant Animist ML6 - rr3
Pheasant Plucker 5x Warden ML5 - rr5 (semi retired)
Chumpio Lumpio 5x Bard ML6 - rr3
Hicanna 5x Warden
Dealsin Pain 5x Eldritch
Phanny Pphhart 4x Druid for Bufs
Bettie Swollocks 4x Druid for yet more bufs
Staples 4x Ranger

House at 3495 Brewel Hill

Necrea
Emerald Rider

Post by Necrea »

Nice to hear from you Legorel :)
Be good to group when you are back...
I've rolled a priest so I can heal and Rez :P I think priest is the best rezzer!

cya online.

Necrea (Cierann)

Legorel
Emerald Rider

Post by Legorel »

Greetings again,
Have spent a fair amount of time looking and thinking what to roll and why.
I THINK I might have convinced the fiancee (yes i got engaged for those that don't know) she needs a WoW account.
If all goes well, then I'll roll a mage - which is what I ultimately want to roll, and the fiancee will play the drood - for da boofs :)
I'm not sure on the finicial situation tho, so it might be a case I get just one account for now.
Will see what the situation is at Schiphol airport, and then later at Heathrow (FYI - Yes you can go to the duty free shops after you return to the UK! - it's not a mad clamber to the customs man and exit gate and then the inevitable waiting family/friends.)
Anyway, once i get home and have that holy CD and key in my hand, i will get in and started asap.

Hope to see you all soon, i'm itching to get uk soil under my feet! - as nice as Boracay is - it's not home!
Ciao Ciao
Hicanna 5x Warden
Dealsin Pain 5x Eldritch
Staples 4x Ranger

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Legorel wrote:Greetings again,
Have spent a fair amount of time looking and thinking what to roll and why.
I THINK I might have convinced the fiancee (yes i got engaged for those that don't know) she needs a WoW account.
If all goes well, then I'll roll a mage - which is what I ultimately want to roll, and the fiancee will play the drood - for da boofs :)
I'm not sure on the finicial situation tho, so it might be a case I get just one account for now.
Will see what the situation is at Schiphol airport, and then later at Heathrow (FYI - Yes you can go to the duty free shops after you return to the UK! - it's not a mad clamber to the customs man and exit gate and then the inevitable waiting family/friends.)
Anyway, once i get home and have that holy CD and key in my hand, i will get in and started asap.

Hope to see you all soon, i'm itching to get uk soil under my feet! - as nice as Boracay is - it's not home!
Ciao Ciao
Surely not a druid. Remember BuffBots man, they can be very boring to play.

But whatever you choose, it's really kicking off. There's a fiar amount of solo play with questing, but these all turn into group ones and we can all group up and do them together

glad things are okay your end mate, hope to see you online soon :)

Legorel
Emerald Rider

Post by Legorel »

I see we have pretty much everything apart from a drood, and tbh, I've always enjoyed the unenjoyable chars, warden, bard and errmm, drood - I'm a support person.
I also read the drood is fairly good solo, apart from boofs and stuff.
I'll give the drood a spin, and if i really hate it, i'll go with the mage.
I REALLY enjoy Boracay, but the urge to get WoW is intense - I think Karen is sick of me talking about it, and trying to convince her she should play! - I think she said yes to playing just so i'd shut up about it, but it's fueled my eagerness even more.

I've been gettin my mmorpg fix from a new game in the philippines - mobius.ph, or the worldwide version is at muonline.com - it's pretty crap, but it's online and free for a week, gettin quite addicted really - i've even installed it on my lappie.

Anyway, glad to be here, but wish I was home and playing WoW! :)

TTFN
Hicanna 5x Warden
Dealsin Pain 5x Eldritch
Staples 4x Ranger

Hoonius

Post by Hoonius »

Well let me know in the first instance if you get any trouble obtaining a copy (or copies if Karen joins up too) of the game. Quovel had trouble and we were able to source a copy and a key within 20 munutes online. don't be afraid to ask :)

Legorel
Emerald Rider

Post by Legorel »

Ordered my copy lastnight from Amazon.co.uk - they said was available immediately, but then on the dispatch day said 25th/26th of APRIL ffs. <Cancelled my order immediately>

Basically I'm back on Sunday morning and intend to spend sunday sourcing a copy in a store! - If you know of any London stores that currently hold stock that would be grand, failing that I suspect HMV or Virgin or Game in and around Picadilly Circus will stock - I hope!
Any idea's or suggestions on other places to look are greatfully accepted.
Not so keen on online ordering as I've had problems before with delayed delivery, lost in transit and other such numb nuts crap for our beloved postal service.
I've got a bout 3hours in Amsterdam Schiphol, so I'll have a wizzie wee around the duty free and see if they've got it, if not, then I'll try Heathrow, failing that I'll get the taxi driver from Heathrow to home to stop at every computer game shop I can think of on the way....I WILL SOURCE A COPY! :)
Hicanna 5x Warden
Dealsin Pain 5x Eldritch
Staples 4x Ranger

Return to “Keepers of the Sacred Nut”