Asterixxx's Group

Private forums owned by groups, not guilds
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Asterixxx's Group

Post by Asterixxx »

will edit this and begin the forum when i have a chance. if possible can these be put up with the sub forums?

also any chance of making it privately accessed? i know its nice to have outside input to the group but we have a lot to learn as a group and would prob be best kept away from giggling eyes <girn>
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

ppl would only giggle if they saw my responses! like: why cant i root the tower? ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

more like the fact that we have one BB for the whole group and both healers seem to always have blue dex. today the healers get capped dex ok. it may gimp the tanks or thand ( haha ) casters and healers get higher priority.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

and ppl leave grp cos of my specs :'( :'( :'( :'(
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

also i know we are an easy going bunch but their are certain things i dont want happening in the group. will explain in priv forum
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

first post.

Post by Asterixxx »

there are a few things we need to discuss to get our grp up to speed in RvR competing.
first can each member post with their status please so i can get an idea on who needs what and who can get BB and so on.

Warden - Thand
Druid - Latex
Druid - Erlani
Bard - muzikally
Champion - Whiteblaze
Enchanter - Asterixxx
Bainshee - Rion
Blademaster - Inzork

if you could post with it would be great:
  • ML
    Spec
    BB status
    Template
    items needed
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Set up the sub-forum. You should be able to see the private forum Asterixxx, but everyone else will need to be confirmed from usercp->group memberships.
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

wicked thank you mate, il sort it out when i have a bit of time spare. v kind of you. nice to see polite and friendly peeps still here :)
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

Asterixxx wrote:there are a few things we need to discuss to get our grp up to speed in RvR competing.
first can each member post with their status please so i can get an idea on who needs what and who can get BB and so on.

Warden - Thand
Druid - Latex
Druid - Erlani
Bard - muzikally
Champion - Whiteblaze
Enchanter - Asterixxx
Bainshee - Rion
Blademaster - Inzork

if you could post with it would be great:
  • ML
    Spec
    BB status
    Template
    items needed
Inzork
ML9
50 blades 50 CD
Have BB, and i think i even got it sorted so i can keep it on without crash.
Not sure what you mean with template?
Need nothing.
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Asterixxx wrote:also any chance of making it privately accessed? i know its nice to have outside input to the group but we have a lot to learn as a group and would prob be best kept away from giggling eyes <girn>
youll never hide from me aster :P
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Fixed Group Forums”