Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

taknisse1
Emerald Rider

might be little late

Post by taknisse1 »

thx for running just want to say i might be some minutes late if that happen i tell you throug atomic

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

Hi guys.

7pm has come and gone and only Frill turned up. Don't worry because I'm not mad because frankly I'm *very* tired after work anyway and I feel we ought to make some effort tonight in NF with the war map being so red.

My suggestion is a postponement to the same time NEXT week and I'll leave it to you guys to offer your preferred dates. I'm ok with anything except Tuesday as it stands.

In the meantime if anyone needs a hand with some missing group steps or solos, or maybe even some Champ or Epic quests, then just let me know here and I'll help if I can.

Thanks and apologies. Will try and catch people online later tonight after I've had a rest.

Teraka

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

bleh thought it was 7.30 :( was about to log in, but i'll join next week for sure.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

taknisse1
Emerald Rider

lancelotnoow + bb

Post by taknisse1 »

sorry teraka me and atomic was in volcanus waiting but as i spooke to you thursday is best day for me and atomic since you cant tuesday

taknisse1
Emerald Rider

lancelotnobow + bb

Post by taknisse1 »

doh: sorry teraka me and atomic was in volcanus waiting but as i spooke to you, thursday is best day for me and atomic since you cant tuesday

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”