Allaince PvE Raids

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Allaince PvE Raids

Post by Teraka »

Greetings alliance.

Doesn't look like this forum is well used so let me try and start a trend for alliance PvE raids organised here.

Several members of Marsh Horde have missed out to date on a number of 'epic' PvE raids since they simply aren't being run all that often any more. Therefore would any alliance members fancy joining 3 Hordies in a raid into Darkspire Tuesday night, start time approx 6:30 BST but subject to some flexibility, please let me know here.

Since we need a fairly balanced group if we are going to do well I'm only asking for player interest at this stage and we can sort out between ourselves what characters are needed. On the other hand if people want to list their options then that's Ok as well :)

Loot-wise everything is up for grabs, nothing is pre-claimed. We'll do an amicable split at the end of the raid and if more than one person wants something then we'll compromise or lotto as needed.

This raid, and hopefully others to follow, are primarily for fun. Loot is nice obviously because it adds something tangible to the raid, but that is secondary to the main goal of enjoyment/novelty.

If there is enough general interest in doing some PvE raids then I will offer some other possibilities. Personally think it might be nice to see if we can do a whole ML1-10 raid in alliance.

Darkspire Tuesday 18:30ish BST
MH members: Teraka (multiple alts), Aimi (BM/Druid/Menta) and Nero (Champ/VW/Druid)

Thanks,

Teraka

P.S. Inspiration for this has come from a (succesful) ML1 BG raid run by Kesxexx which consisted of 1fg plus BBs. Still the most fun I've ever had on an ML raid!

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Sounds like fun.

Got verd ani, light eldy, blade bm, weird warden and ml9 mana chanter

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

can bring latex my druid if you want :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Blutark
Emerald Rider

Post by Blutark »

no no no no no no ..make it thursday 7:30 pm UK time ..then i can come too...hmmmmm maybe thats why the day and time specified ....:'(
gm of Dark Blade Mercanaries blutark2:
im too cute to die ..too old to live

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Blutark wrote:no no no no no no ..make it thursday 7:30 pm UK time ..then i can come too...hmmmmm maybe thats why the day and time specified ....:'(
aww poor bluey hug:

tuesday is the only day bluey cannot make it for defo :(
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Thand can bring: BM, warden or animist
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Celedth
Emerald Rider

Post by Celedth »

Sounds fun, never been to DS :)

Can bring druid or mana eldie

Teraka
Emerald Rider

Post by Teraka »

This is excellent :)

In the spirit of the original email, that is that we run more alliance PvE raids, I will try to organise a second raid asap and one for which Blutark will be available. Coincidentally I was originally planning Thursday anyway but then remembered that both England and Sweden are playing that day which would wipeout much of the MH (myself included).

For Tuesday tho we seem to be looking at the following:
Teraka - Shield tank (possibly 42shield warden or 50 s/s champion)
Thand - Animist
Satyn - Druid
Aimi (MH) - BM
Nero (MH) - Druid
Celedeth - Mana eldritch
Trez - Verd animist

That means only one spot to find and ideally some form of naturalist or shield tank although I can cover a warden with 42 shield if necessary. I've taken the liberty of putting some characters against the names as a possible makeup but they aren't set in stone. Plan is to use shrooms and then mana eldie with guard/protect when everything boxed.

I suggest we meet from about 18:15 BST in the Underground Forest but if people need a little longer just tell me here.

I appreciate the interest and looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow :-)

Teraka

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

yay, been a while since i been to DS, me and thand will be there and looking forward to it! :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Only been to DS once, and that grp had Thand in it, was quiet fun.

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”