Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Application for NEA

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Guild - The Arrows Sting
Guild Master - VegetaFH

Currently im commanding The Arrows Sting in hopes that one day it shall be a big guild, i moved from EE to KotG an then to TAS, any member of KotG im sure will be more then willing to say the i resided there for more then 3 years happyly under the command of Kesxex Rofux

Im applying TAS to NEA becuase i miss the chit chat an very poorly argued fights that we had, im also wanted to apply becuase of the serious lak of information that TAS has on ML raids keep raids and so forth.

In the past i tryed to apply via contacting Mr.Aran about it, but the both of us kinda lost track about it and forgot completely about it, now im wanting to reapply becuase of the number increase in the guild, and in hopes that the information going through the alliance might help some of TAS's members

So i say it then, I hear by apply for The Arrows Sting to be accepted into Natures Eye Alliance

"Let the arrows fly"
Thank you muchly for reading
VegetaFH1

PS:"please be gental"
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

we are having a meeting on sunday hopefully about 7pm uk time, will bring up the matter then.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

just one question.. do i have atend?
just asking.. incase the answer is yes and i dont turn up for it.. cus that looks REAL nice when im applying ROFL
ImageImage
ImageImage

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

well normal policy is to chat then if the GM is online invite them in and talk about things
so it might be an idea if your around <grin> but if not im sure we will survive.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”