Application for Alliance Membership

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Gandelf

Application for Alliance Membership

Post by Gandelf »

I would like to formally apply for the "Moondogs" guild to join the Nature's Eye Alliance.

The guild was formed by myself, a long standing DAoC player who loves Hibernia. My last guild was "Fallen Spirits"... an exceptional guild full of friendly people. The primary reason why I created "Moondogs" is because I am often disheartened to see unclaimed Hibernian towers in the Frontiers. Another guild, should in theory mean another claimed tower.

But that's not the only reason for creating Moondogs. The name "Moondogs" comes from ancient folklore and if you read the description in the Moondogs sub-forum, you will see that it fits in well with DAoC. Moondogs create fear in their enemies' hearts, then feed off that fear. Therefore, Moondogs aims to be a guild that will take part in RvR (as well as PvE). But that's not all. We are also going to have a roleplay aspect to the guild, as roleplay is one way in which players can get to enjoy the game.

We also aim to be a friendly guild, that seeks to help others, when and wherever possible. Our motto is "Be the Wolf!". Wolves are often seen as bad creatures... but that is very much down to how people have portrayed them... bloodthirsty, savage, compulsive killers! But that's a very misguided opinion! Wolves are pack animals, that is, they stick together and are loyal to each other. They share in the hunt and respect the hierarchy. Loyalty and sticking together is what our guild is all about. Looking out for each other. I see no reason why these commendable traits cannot be extended into the Alliance too... should we be accepted.

We are slowly building up numbers and already have very good players who have the guild at heart. We want to build on that and my experience of the NEA from when I was in FS, leads me to believe that the friendly nature of the guild will be appreciated by the Alliance members and vice versa.

I hope you consider us to be worthy members.

Thank you.

Gandelf

"Be the Wolf!" :moondog:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

changed the wolf smilie just for you gandelf :)

its now : moondog: :moondog:
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Banana wrote:changed the wolf smilie just for you gandelf :)

its now : moondog: :moondog:

Thanks Banana... it really looks good :)

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hehe thank amedor for that one. It used to be his personal smilie before the treehugger one ;)

/edit...omg i have an elephant like memory to remember that ...
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”