Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Ziz Melwasul
Emerald Rider

Post by Ziz Melwasul »

ack dont kill me :treeebear

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Please excuse me not having made contact in Mid yet - I've hardly been able to get on in the last week, and my occasional visits have been very short due to work/tiredness/lack of motivation :(
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I thought prydwen would be up before I got a chance to activate my account for pryd...but as I get money tomorrow I will finally be able to activate it and it doesnt really look like we get prydwen tonight so I seriously doubt we get it tomorrow :)

/Ankh

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

OohhoO wrote:Please excuse me not having made contact in Mid yet - I've hardly been able to get on in the last week, and my occasional visits have been very short due to work/tiredness/lack of motivation :(
No worries. Since its very confusing with no Prydwen, I have been sending anyone who has expressed an interest some news updates just so they are able to get in touch if/when they want to. Its a weird and unexpected situation.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Right, joined the guild today with jas. He's playing a valkyrie and im Sandrah the warlock :D yes, fotm but hey I hate warlocks so I might aswell try one :)

/Ankh

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Right, joined the guild today with jas. He's playing a valkyrie and im Sandrah the warlock :D yes, fotm but hey I hate warlocks so I might aswell try one :)

/Ankh
Now we are really in trouble :smilesz:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Kallima wrote:Now we are really in trouble :smilesz:
I think jas and I did rather well with the roleplaying tbh :)

/Ankh

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

How's the guild called so in case I am on vacation on Mid/Excal I can have a look? Long time Mid/excal holiday user here, my main still only 40 or so... am a bit lost there since my old guild died and the new one is HUGE and I don't know them well to have some easy banter.

No serious leveling etc. for me there, am a casual player anyway. But you said it is for fun and stuff, so:

:sharkith:
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

the guild was Sagas & Mead, havent been back there since Pryd returned so not sure if anyone is still playing there.

Must admit i prefer hibernia a lot more, midgard is just too depressing. <grin> (and albion is bland :p)
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Our original plan was weekly short trips to Midgard. However the Prydwen ship sank and we were stranded there for a quite a long time, struggling to survive in the frozen wastes, cooking mammoths over a fire pit.

The general mood seemed to be one of relief to be back in Hibernia, so we are taking a while to thaw out and cure the frostbite. Sagas and Mead guild cave is gathering dust for a while until we can gather the courage and thermal underwear to start visiting the icy north again.

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”