Roleplay heads north

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Kallima

Roleplay heads north

Post by Kallima »

If roleplay brings you out in pink blotches no need to read any further because you won't be interested. If you potentially might like some fun then please read on.

Clustering is coming and after that you will only be able to create characters on Alb or Mid Excalibur if you already have at least one character on that realm on that account already.

Those of us who commit the sin of roleplay have to plan now if we want to keep the option of some low level roleplay on another realm. The idea being some fun and general escapism from the aggro of level 50 rvr, mls and arti encounters. I suggest if you like the idea and you don't have an Exc character already then you create one on Exc Mid. So far it looks like most people already have an Exc Mid alt, so we are going north rather than to Alb.

So if you would like to keep open the option of a roleplay trip to the frozen wastes and experiencing the Midgard equivalent of water beetle fights, please book now by making sure you have at least one random alt created on Exc Mid so your account is flagged.

Nothing definite happening yet, but posting this now since accounts need to be flagged before clustering. You are of course welcome to message me to be added to the list of potential northern roleplay nutters.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I've got chars in both alb/mid on excalibur so im well prepared (low level chars just to keep those realms avaible after cluster)

/Ankh

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Ankh Morpork wrote:I've got chars in both alb/mid on excalibur so im well prepared (low level chars just to keep those realms avaible after cluster)

/Ankh
Funnily enough Ankh being clearly organised and prepared made me suddenly think maybe a few people have missed this issue. There certainly still seem to be people confused about things like buying stuff from exc hib houses after clustering.

So, maybe this is relevant to more than roleplayers. Ignore the mid and roleplay comments, the key point is this.

Clustering is coming and after that you will only be able to create characters on Alb or Mid Excalibur if you already have at least one character on that realm on that account already. Make a character now if you want to keep that realm available after clustering.

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

Well how about we make a City Watch in Mid?
For all the ones not knowing what I mean I recommend reading Guards! from Terry Pratchett.

We could patrol the city streets and take rounds in securing the untamed lands. Unfortunately it means that Mids have to get used that we call their main city Ankh Morpork !
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Ankh a deprived cesspit of a city... suits mid i think <grin>
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

If you wanted a Pratchett inspired guild name in Mid then I would go for Music With Rocks In.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Hehe well, I'll join you if you decide to try it out :) would be great for a laugh (as long as we dont get stuck in that evil realm)

/Ankh

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

:D i'd be interested totally

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

I already got chars on mid/excal hehe but i'm up for something fun there if we do a NE thingie there :)

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

I have an alternative existance on Mid/Exc :D

<searches for Pink-Blotch remedy>
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”