Are we all True Hibernians

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Bidi
Emerald Rider

Post by Bidi »

Touchy wrote:u ofc mean , the rest of the people around you would of made u godlike!.

pfft I don't need no amnesia'ing instead of mezzing bard to make me look good :P I'm a cute girly luri afterall.
Currently Training in EVE and playing BF2:

Rhohandra -Caldari
Quinthar lvl 36 - Barbarian - Monk
Eranu lvl 31 - Gnome - Fury (29 Provisioner)

------------
Excalibur: (Retired)
Ferus Legionis
[50's] Armsman, Necro, Cleric, Cleric, Fire Wiz, Scout, Infil, Cabbie, Heretic, Sorc
Prydwen: (Retired)
Angry Squirrels
[50's] Bidi/Chanter, Maon/Druid, Flies/Ranger, Retsekans/Warden, Gloekin/Animist, Shsil/Mentalist

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Aran started of as a scout in beta, however i soon found that the land is just... bland.
Also given they had a race selection of: human, human in skirt, skinny blond human, and deep south tanned human, so that also seemed bland.
Didnt like the atmosphere and i couldnt get into character there in a way i wanted.
So i tried Hib with a small lurikeen prankster and didnt look back.

Made a couple of characters on excal alb/mid but that was just to help people that were trying to start guilds there.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I started as a Thane in the beta, then I came here on day 1 and since then i've been here :) Oh, I do have a couple of other lvl 50's on other servers/realms but thats cos my ex girlfriend used to play on my accounts too. So Im 100% hibernian!

Edit: I came hib cos of the Bard profession..which I played the first 2 years before I realized that it was nothing like I had imagined it to be :(

/Ankh

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Oh well, if its confessions time...

I actually started DAOC as a thane on Exc Midgard, and was having a reasonable time for a while until since I desparately needed some equipment I made the mistake of trying some quests. I can't remember if it was the second or third quest that annoyed me so much I quit playing since I decided banging my head against a wall was more fun. I've kind of avoided quests ever since.

Anyway so I went back full time to the other online game I was playing. About three months later I had an issue there which meant I logged and never went back. Tried Everquest, but I seemed to be Ever dead and Ever lost, and my female character wore an outfit that made me blush and want to cover her with a blanket. So I gave up on that.

Since I was at a loose end I decided to try DAOC again. I don't go back to things I quit, so I didn't want to go back to Exc Midgard. I started on Hib Pryd. Effectively, I've played here ever since. First year or so I was really just crafting because I was seriously ill and not a lot dramatic happens when you are crafting so it was easy to cope with. When I was getting better and decided to try some proper hunting, it seemed as if the realm was organising coach parties to come along, watch, cheer, offer assistance and advice... Everyone was so embarrassingly helpful I went and tried hunting on Exc Alb where I could be a noob in decent obscurity.

So I was still crafting on Hib Pryd, but hunting on Exc Alb for five or six months, but in the end I was a Hib at heart. So about eighteen months ago I quit playing Exc Alb, started a nightshade here, and went to infest the Willow Tavern and make Aran's life a misery.

I still have a few characters on Exc Alb, but the houses are gone, and the characters are no longer played. The one I didn't fancy abandoning has moved, via a very complicated roleplay story, to Hibernia and been reborn as Bainshee.

So Hibernia only for me in clustering.

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”