Applying to NE.

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

Levelnix post moved to GM forum for discussion
<puts big boots on>

Enough, are you trying to destroy the alliance and cause problems? well your going the right way to start arguements which is what we are trying to avoid.

ive forwarded your post to the GM forum, it can be discussed there.

Aran
levelnix

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

levelnix wrote:SORRY ARAN YOU REALLY GOT MY RESPECT BUT THE
GM AGREEMENT ON SUNDAY GM MEETING WAS TO KICK MIARGE
BUT IF THEY WANT BACK IN THE ALLY THEY WELCOME AND NOT
TO MAKE A VOTEING OR SOMETHING ELSE ON A NOT ANNOUNCED
GM MEETING AND LET THEM NOT IN AGAIN
AND THATS THE POINT
(want post it again now because i m sick of this shit)
No, the discussion on sunday was that if Mirage were removed they would have to re-apply, that was made perfectly clear.
Following the meeting they were removed.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

i still think this was a night a fog action, and thats the thing im worried most.
i think it shouldnt go so far that we need a lawer to clear up things, thats a game and so it should be treated,you should let back in Mirage back and give them a month or so and we will all see the progress in Mirage.And the same should be done with the guild wich was nearly at the kick of the alliance.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

OK this has gone on long enough. I think some of you need to seriously think very carefully about things before posting. Levelnix as far as I am aware there has been no personal objection to Lenah and no-one that I am aware of has ever posted a negative comment about her. I can fully understand why she seems to have taken this personally but her tone and comments in this thread have done nothing to help the case of Mirage.

I think she would of course be more than welcome to join any guild in the alliance. Personally I am at a loss concerning why that has not already happened because many of us would be delighted to welcome her. Well at least that is until she started stamping her feet in this thread (she scared me to be frank ;)). To make this a personal issue is to so far miss the point that it becomes destructive and manipulative.

Try to see past the personal issues and think carefully of the principles. A deadline was set for a definitive response from the GM of Mirage, that GM has posted here a link that only serves to clarify that a definitive answer on the activity of Mirage was not given in time for the meeting and so they were removed. You have even clarified that this was the case in your own post. Where you are mistaken is to assume that in the normal course of reviewing the membership application that another guild might reasonably object to the application. They have and so that is the end of it - there is no discussion and equally no reasons have to be given by our rules. Just to try and calm things down I would like you to know that there is no personal slight on anyone here.

Lenah might be left in the dark about the reasons for Mirage not being readmitted but that is simply how things go. Lenah had the power to ensure they did not get removed in the first place but unfortunately in the view of everyone in the alliance the guild was inactive and should be removed. Even in the anticipation that they might re-apply which they would be welcome to do.

If you re-read the thread you will find that many have been trying to provide this same answer. There is in no way a personal vendetta against anyone. So please please just chill out!

Sharkith
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

nice censoring posts :-(

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

Aran_Thule wrote:No, the discussion on sunday was that if Mirage were removed they would have to re-apply, that was made perfectly clear.
Following the meeting they were removed.
seems i was on the wrong meeting :surprise:
levelnix

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Alexandrinus wrote:nice censoring posts :-(
Sorry but its going too far now, ive tried to remain neutral and keep the matter clean and civil.
However the contents of Levelnix post would just make the situation worse.

as i mentioned the post has been moved to the GM section.
The GM's came to a dicision regarding the removeal and application, please respect that and if you do have futher questions speak to your GM.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

<Agrees with Aran>

Guildies can chat with GM's and GM's can use the GM forum.

In which case maybe close this thread ?
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

Alexandrinus wrote:nice censoring posts :-(
thats the way i don t like it
i m in the ally since i started with 90% of my chars 3 years ago and i love the ally and here never happend such things before
but what now happens remenbers me on SP ally and i want have such
a clima here
for me this discussion is over pointed my opinion out enough
and hope some start to think what they have done
it s a game and not worth to anger more about it
levelnix

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

then please calm down mate! It really isn't as serious as your making it out - if you want to discuss it with me at length plase PM me or your GM or someone else. There is simply no need to go running around crying wolf when the situation is not what you think it is. You seem to have a serious misconception about the whole thing why not try to clarify why you have that misconception rather than balming everyone else for not having the same view as you?

:)
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”