Applying to NE.

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Lenah

Post by Lenah »

[quote="Bourkey"]If lenahs point is that NE alliance is no longer welcome on any of her raids, which is the impression i get from that. Fair enough, there are other leaders in hib and i personally am not bothered at all. But the people that are]

Oh no mate, you got it all wrong there. I have absolutely nothing against the alliance or any its GM's, why would I? Been part of NE for 2 years+. I was hoping to get back in with Mirage and it was refused, it was bit foggy what actually hapenned when and why, but it seems relatively clear now.

Stupeh, respect towards individual is not required to notice and appricaite the work (and its effect) to the alliance. More there is active raid leaders and community spirits among us, the better we as hibernia, and as alliance will come off. In this particular situation I was hoping that it would have weight in the scales that I want (and I'm able) to help every hib to gear up and have fun, but its clear it didn't have enough in this particular case.

Again bit sad to notice how much garbage ends up in very simple problem solving thread, and how much irrelevant old issues (specially personal ones) have effect when whole matter is about the wellbeing of few hunred alliance members with 3 peeps more.

(Close this thread already).
Lenah 50 Bard ML8 sojourner
Eluwien 50 Eld ML5 conv
Harazer 50 Ench PVE only
Harapon 50 Bard BB PVE only
Bloodcure 50 Druid ML1 perf
Krnzacgh 50 Ani ML1 conv
Crystaleye 50 BM
Grilfriend 50 Druid BB
Sithknight 50 Hero

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." ~ Abe Lincoln

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

closing thread
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”