3fg alliance dragon raid

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

that statement seems pretty emphatic. Could someone rightnow it back to them? I mean they can't say one thing and then another - otherwise it might appear like they are making it up as they go along!!

:kick:

oh and if your doing another raid I would like to come along this time I hope I can make it.

Sugah
Emerald Rider

Post by Sugah »

I just did. What patch notes is it from
Hib/Pry
Minewt - Eldritch - Tailor in Training
Mingle - Ranger - Fletcher in Training
Sugah - Vampiir - Alcoholic in Training
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

Sugah
Emerald Rider

Post by Sugah »

Patch was 1.58. I have sent this into right now.

Please see this from your own patch notes.
Patch 1.58 found on the camelot-europe site.

Patch 1.58

=====================================
"
Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.58 Release Notes

=====================================

RESPEC NOTES

In order to give players the chance to respec at high levels, we've put in the ability to find objects in the world that will grant the player a realm ability or career specialization respec.

Because of their extreme power and high worth, these objects are currently found only on the dragons in each realm's mainland. On their death, Golestandt, Gjalpinulva, and Cuuldurach will now drop fifty Luminescent Stones. Half of these will be Full Career Skill respec stones, half Realm Skill respec stones. These stones can be traded or sold to other players as any other object in the game.
"

This patch states that on the dragons death the stones will drop. It doesn't say they may drop but they will. I would kindly ask you to reconsider your previous answer and credit my druid arctura with the missing stones.
Hib/Pry
Minewt - Eldritch - Tailor in Training
Mingle - Ranger - Fletcher in Training
Sugah - Vampiir - Alcoholic in Training
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”