3fg alliance dragon raid

Public forum for visitors to the Natures Eye Alliance

Moderator: Aran_Thule

Sugah
Emerald Rider

Post by Sugah »

Np shark,

If luz wants your place ankh then thats np.
Hib/Pry
Minewt - Eldritch - Tailor in Training
Mingle - Ranger - Fletcher in Training
Sugah - Vampiir - Alcoholic in Training
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

glebhi
Emerald Rider

Post by glebhi »

where do i sign up for dragon raid?

Sugah
Emerald Rider

Post by Sugah »

A huge thank you to all who turned up and made this a success. I will rightnow goa about the missing RA respecs and let you know here when i get them. Final list was.

Group 1
Druid Arctura (me) x
Druid Gwennethe x
Bard Felia x
Warden Kagath x
Tank (shield) Bulwinkle x
Tank Belisbar (BM) x
Animist Peat x
Animist Luz x

Group 2
Druid Ambrinoa x
Druid Malik x
Bard Tox x
Warden Giorsine x
Tank (shield) Kabane Replaced by Glebhi
Tank Modz (BM) x
Animist Oaken replaced by animalot
Animist Adalyn x

Group 3
Druid aimira Replaced by Sturgis x
Druid Lenah Replaced by Silvereyes x
Animist Aran x
Animist smiral x
Any Nobloc (vamp) Replaced by Malanari x
Any Amedor (Chant) x
Any Anghar (eld) x
Any Asterixxx (warden) x
Hib/Pry
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

Well done on the raid :) Now I can finally respec my animist from the gimped Verdant spec :D
Retired until further notice

Tootz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tootz »

Uploaded a screeny of the dragon drops in case you didn't get one to send to Right Now.
Angry Squirrels (Hib/Pryd):
Bulwinkle (Hero), Fistie (Valewalker), Hughie (Animist), Kojak (Enchanter), Tootz (Vampiir)
Ferus Legionis (Alb/Excal):
Fistie (Scout), Hughie (Heretic), Mercal (Theurgist), Smitiepants (Cleric), Tootz (Paladin), Tufty (Sorcerer)

Sugah
Emerald Rider

Post by Sugah »

I have a reply back from Goa and its not a good one i'm afraid.

Response (CM) 06/14/2005 06:28 PM
Greetings,
Thank you for the query. You should be aware that the respec stones are not guaranteed drops. While they will nearly always drop, the chance is not 100%.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Customer (****) 06/13/2005 11:43 PM
Hi, tonight on Hibernia on the prydwen server I lead a dragon raid. When the dragon died there we're no Realm ability respec stones dropped. Would it be possible for you to investigate this matter and if possible award my charachter Arctura the stones so that I can share them out between the people who attended. I have included a screenshot to show the drops from the dragon.
Hib/Pry
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

So we might not even get the full skill respec stones as drop when we kill the dragon, that is one of the main reasons ppl go to the DR (but I also want the remains hehe).

Kinda sux tho...

Tootz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tootz »

Also a kind of dodgy excuse considering a long time ago the Albs on excal did a dragon raid where the stones didn't drop (the only other one I've ever heard of), and a few days later GOA made 25 of each type appear in the leaders backpack.

It would be nice if they actually informed people of this, as I don't think I've ever seen any mention of respec stones not being a guarenteed drop from the Dragons in patch notes etc.
Angry Squirrels (Hib/Pryd):
Bulwinkle (Hero), Fistie (Valewalker), Hughie (Animist), Kojak (Enchanter), Tootz (Vampiir)
Ferus Legionis (Alb/Excal):
Fistie (Scout), Hughie (Heretic), Mercal (Theurgist), Smitiepants (Cleric), Tootz (Paladin), Tufty (Sorcerer)

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

It would be nice if they actually informed people of this, as I don't think I've ever seen any mention of respec stones not being a guarenteed drop from the Dragons in patch notes etc.
Did they ever mention they were a drop from the dragon or did ppl just find out?

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Another DR is getting organized and I mentioned the reply u had from GOA, then Penlid found this, so go tell GOA plz.

RESPEC NOTES

In order to give players the chance to respec at high levels, we've put in the ability to find objects in the world that will grant the player a realm ability or career specialization respec.

Because of their extreme power and high worth, these objects are currently found only on the dragons in each realm's mainland. On their death, Golestandt, Gjalpinulva, and Cuuldurach will now drop fifty Luminescent Stones. Half of these will be Full Career Skill respec stones, half Realm Skill respec stones. These stones can be traded or sold to other players as any other object in the game.

Return to “Natures Eye Alliance”