Nintendo DS

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Satyn wrote:you want the very first gameboy? cos i got two of those around here somewhere. Could send you one of mine dont know if i still have the charger for it tho would have to have a look. Got every console thingy of nintendo but the wii.
Ummhhmmm...that sexactly what do want :)
Lieva wrote:can get tetris for most things now.
not called tetris. called blocks or something but can get the game :)
also can get the game online :p
hehe nana..thanks for sharing, but as im a hardcore gamer I already new that :) But its the gameboy one I wanted..I think ive got 20-30 different once for amiga/c64/pc already :)

/Ankh

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

[quote="Xest"]If you like Crackdown you'll probably like Just Cause (or Saints Row if you can put up with the gangster crap) :) Just Cause is defo one of my favourite 360 games so far.

Enchanted arms if a fantastic RPG, it's combat is turn based, something which, being a fan of action games I thought I'd hate but in fact really, really enjoyed it :) Gun was suprisingly good, a wild west 3rd person shooter that only set me back £13, the only downside is the game is a bit short. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 rocks, especially online - 16 player coop! Lost Planet is good also of course Blazing Angels absolutely rocks if you like flying games too. Those games are probably the best 360 games I've played tbh outside the three you listed ]

Saints Row Demo looked good, but not different enough from Crackdown to spend another £30+, although I notice it's down to £25 on Play... another £5 less and I could be tempted :)

Hadn't looked at Just Cause before, the description does sound good and only £18!

I like the idea of GRAW2 especially multi-player Coop, but I played the demo and didn't really get on with it. Considering it was a demo and therefore aimed at people who haven't played it I found the mission much too hard to be fun. I am not the best at shooters, so it could be more my lack of ability than the game being *that* hard, but still not something I can see me getting value for money from.

Return to “Other Games”